Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'input' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WISH: Image Sampler with File Path as an INPUT

Hi David! I was wondering if could be possible to add a FilePath and domains as an INPUT for the ImageSampler component? it would be easier…

Started by Erick Vásquez

15 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Florian Frank

new cluster input

Hi, would it be possible to modify the cluster-nodes not to deactivate while a warning is shown? Sometimes I create a new input in an insta…

Started by Thomas J. Mrokon

0 Feb 14, 2013

What's the opposite of a grasshopper?

Disclaimer: I have no experience with grasshopper outside of browsing through the tutorials posted on this site.   Correct me if I'm wrong,…

Started by Tristan Wolfe

20 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Ola Jaensson

Cluster Input Naming

GH 0.9.0014, Rhino 5 64 bit, Windows 7 Maybe I just don't understand what's going on, but it seems that cluster input and output naming isn…

Started by Trygve Wastvedt

2 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Trygve Wastvedt

Making input parameters use a set of values

I've been trying to create a file that uses a pattern. Every 10 steps you increase the input (slider, knob, whatever) , the amount that the…

Started by Tyler Savin

4 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Tyler Savin

pManager.Register_StringParam(String, String, String); is obsolete?

Hi Guys, I get the message `pManager.Register_StringParam(String, String, String); is obsolete and has been replaced by AddTextParameter()`…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

5 Sep 30, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

display (and extract) all numerical input-variables centrally in grasshopper

Hi everyone, I was wondering if it is possible to display (and eventually also extract) all the numerical input-variables in a definition…

Started by chombolombo

0 Sep 21, 2012

How to Read and Write *.txt or *.xls files in Grasshopper?

Who knows how to Read and Write *.txt or *.xls files in Grasshopper? It will be great help for me to link with other database. Since there…

Started by ZHANG Yan - popabczhang

6 Sep 8, 2012
Reply by ZHANG Yan - popabczhang

wish list

Hi everyone, Thanks David for the new release of GH. Looks great! I don't know if anyone else would think this as a good time saver but wo…

Started by Ben

2 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Ben

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service