Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'input' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automatically generate value list

I'm writting a C# assembly component, and I want to automatically generate a value list input. I've got it working for components that have…

Started by Aidan K

3 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Julien DEFFONTAINES

Bisect an angle

I'd like to share with you this work, because I saw grasshopper missing a bisector node, maybe someone could need it, it will work with eve…

Started by riccardo foschi

9 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by riccardo foschi

Cluster Inputs

Hi All, I have a question / feature request about clusters. Is there a way to determine the input type and structure of a cluster like in…

Started by Stamatis

0 Aug 8, 2015

Clustering a [Python] Component: Input Access Does Not Change

Hi all, I may have ran into a bug (or maybe I'm missing something). Please forgive me (and direct me to the discussion) if this is a known…

Started by Stephen Maher

8 Aug 4, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

Change the type (of data) of input for custom component

This is possible with a boolean condition? In registerInputParams I have an if-else condition, when false (by default) will be a numeric i…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

4 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Default Input for Geometry / Generic Parameter

Hi all,   For custom components is there a way to specify a default value for the Geometry or Generic Parameters, just as in the boolean pa…

Started by Yannis

4 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Marc Syp

Wrong Input?

Hi, I'm attempting to create connection joints between the planar surfaces of the singular shape ( tetradecahedron), however when i attem…

Started by Annie T

7 May 27, 2015
Reply by Annie T

Grasshopper python: Bestway to stop a datatree as an input

Hi Everyone, I want to put a check in my grasshopper python component so that if what you see in the picture below happens - that is a dat…

Started by Anton Szilasi

1 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Arend

How to use an input parameter inside an event? - VB

hello, my problem is that I have an event to draw on the canvas, something like this Private Sub PaintHandler(ByVal sender As Grasshopper.…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

5 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Firefly only showing limited toolbar - How to get other tools?

I just installed the latest version of Firefly for Rhino 5.0, however I am only getting what I believe to be a limited toolbar having seen…

Started by Peter White

5 Oct 14, 2014
Reply by Peter White

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service