Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'hexagon' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to repeat a polar array on a grid?

Hello! I am quite new to this forum and Grasshopper itself. I am trying to create a pattern like the one in the attached image: I have so…

Started by Alice Mela

2 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Alice Mela

Problem with Polyline Restoration after Hexagrid Cell Manipulation

Hello guys, I have a regular hexagrid (white polylines) draped over a semicylinder. My script is meant to fold the grid following the direc…

Started by Marc

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Marc

Honey Comb half elipsoid

Hello! I am a beginner with Grasshopper, and i stuck for the moment with this problem. I need to create a half ellipsoid surface with a hon…

Started by Lakatos Petru

0 Jan 5, 2016

Converting hexagonal 3D surfaces in Kangaroo

Hi All, I want to create a 'tree'-like column and subsequently generate planar surfaces of the hexagonal design so that we can construct i…

Started by Tania Kaushal

2 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by mark zirinsky

hexagon attractor

hi there, I was searching a interesting facade yesterday, and i tried to achieve the effect just like picture. i have tried several way, b…

Started by Shaun

0 Oct 19, 2015

Hexagonal curved surface

Hi,  Quite new to grasshopper. I'm trying to create a curved 3d hexagonal surface. I've tried box morphing the hexagons onto a surface but…

Started by Kimberly Pakshong

2 Sep 5, 2015
Reply by taz

Hexagon Grid Deform

Hey! I'm trying to re-create an image, but have a difficult time doing it. I'm guessing i should create a 2d grid with deformed hexagons, b…

Started by Lidia Ratoi

7 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Lidia Ratoi

Radiating Hexagon Pattern from a point

Hi, Can anyone help me - I'm trying to create a pattern of hexagons radiating out from a single point. It doesn't have to be exact, it jus…

Started by James Schollum

3 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by roderick read

changing size AND density in hexagon pattern

hi everyone, i am sorry if this is a repetitive question and there are probably other threads about this, but i went through the entire pag…

Started by jessica knobloch

4 Apr 13, 2015
Reply by roderick read

Patterning, Polyhedra, and Mapping

Hello, I am a b.arch student trying to expand my horizons. I want to take a custom pattern (which I have created based on the image belo…

Started by Dave Lang

4 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Dave Lang

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service