Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

need help with geco please!

hey guys,   this is probably very simple but I have followed the Geco pdf to set up my definitions to connect GH to Ecotect and the very fi…

Started by melissa m

0 Feb 28, 2011

What to do about mass multiplication ?

Hi guys,Asuming I have a list of numbers , I want to get the result of the mass multiplication of them ,what should I do ?? I cant write sc…

Started by Alpha222

5 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Alpha222

WINDOWS

Hi! Im trying to do some windows in a surface... when i do it in grasshopper it appears like i want to... but when i bake it, in rhino it d…

Started by Lissette Chapa Garza

0 Nov 26, 2010

please HELP

can somboday help me, suggesting a skin, holed skin for this module please? thanks

Started by nm

0 Nov 19, 2010

Offesting a polysurface...I need help URGENTLY!!!

I try to give thickness to a lofted surface. I explode(BRep components) the surface and gain the faces of it. Than I offset(offset surface)…

Started by Zoltan Korbel

1 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by javier zaratiegui

Looking for some help here!!!

first time posting.... I am reaching out to see if anyone can help me figure out how to creat these types of structures (see images). I am…

Started by Cory Hallam

0 Oct 27, 2010

Help! How to create a surface from the different set of points or curves.

Hi to all,  I'm new to Grasshopper, I'm having problems to create a surface from a set of lines and or points in a basic form I achieved. M…

Started by Daniel Simonini

0 Oct 4, 2010

Expression input for a variable expression component?

I'm trying to play catch-up after about a year away from Grasshopper, and I'm having trouble figuring out how to make good use out of the V…

Started by jameslucas

5 Jun 22, 2010
Reply by jameslucas

How can i make a repetitive cycle?

Is it possible to make a script in which the output value from a cycle becomes the first the value of a list that goes into the same cycle.…

Started by Igor Sjeverac

0 Jun 2, 2010

Truss from a surface and a curve.

Hi I'm new to Rhino and Grasshopper and I am having a few problems with a definition I have been trying to write. I am trying to create a…

Started by Mark James

6 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Mark James

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service