Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (168)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help needed for creating catenary structure in grasshopper

Hi I want to create a rough model like in the image I've attached. It consists of several strands all of different lengths - coming from re…

Started by Sam Wood

10 Apr 14, 2020
Reply by Andrés Utz

Kangaroo Rolling Wheel Help

Hey, Trying to figure out the best way to model a new wheel form rolling down a hill in Rhino. The wheel can stay perfectly rigid and simp…

Started by Jake Rudin

3 Mar 30, 2020
Reply by Samim Mehdizadeh

Simplifying Mesh

Hi Everyone, I'm looking for a way to simplify a mesh so that the amount of faces are sigificantly reduced. At the moment ive got the fra…

Started by Holly Cooper

8 Jun 27, 2018
Reply by Lee Souder

error: honey cannot find openstudio

"Honeybee cannot find openstudio on your system" location i installed C:\Program Files\openstudio 2.1.0 tried also C:\openstudio 2.1.0 b…

Started by ndy_123

29 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Anna Brannon

Trouble with Paneling Tools Morph 3D Mean component. Am I setting this up correctly?

Does anyone have an example or know how to get this component to work?  I have an example attached, but it keeps getting a vague error mess…

Started by Jillian Tackaberry

1 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Jason Robinson

Surface between intersecting curves

Hello everyone, first of all, sorry for my bad english :D I have a problem, maybe many. After edge bundling I have many curves. They doesn…

Started by Tim Stark

1 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

tree auto-sorting of the branches problem

Hi all, I have a problem with a tree structure, I'm trying find a certain number of paths in a tree with a lot of paths, I know the paths i…

Started by riccardo foschi

2 Oct 18, 2017
Reply by riccardo foschi

loft issue

Hi everyone!!  I am having some trouble trying to do loft between polylines. They are all polylines with the same amount of segments, but…

Started by gabriela

1 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by gabriela

Exoskeleton and topologizer problem

I am using exoskeleton and topologizer for the first time for my assignment and having this error, Can someone please help me?? I don't wan…

Started by Shameem Ashraf

6 Sep 19, 2017
Reply by Shameem Ashraf

Matrix/all combinations of Breps?

Hello, I am trying to generate a list of all possible combination of two trees of breps. I have two lists, and each branch in each list ma…

Started by Mariana Ballina

6 Aug 29, 2017
Reply by Mariana Ballina

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service