Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'group' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iteration a specific number of times

Hi all, I'm trying to understand how iteration works, is there a way in grashopper to repeat a group of nodes a specific number of times? I…

Started by riccardo foschi

7 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by riccardo foschi

Sort List of points into Specific Pattern

Hi All, I'm trying to sort a list of points into a specific pattern. The points appear in this order: a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m,n,o,p, etc,…

Started by Abe Drechsler

4 Sep 15, 2015
Reply by Abe Drechsler

WISH : Align Groups similarly to components

It would be really helpful to be able to align groups in the same ways that components can be aligned when selecting several of them :)

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

4 Jun 18, 2015
Reply by William Carroll

How to group polygons according to distance from certain points and then sort them in 2D

Hi, I have 64 outlines (closed polygons) of plan views of rooms and the outlines of their windows arranged in a grid (8 X 8). By following…

Started by Periklis Kyriakidis

2 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Periklis Kyriakidis

simple VB script - for loops

Hello, I am trying to create a script that finds all the rhino groups in a document, then iterates through the list and creates lists of e…

Started by kv1

2 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by kv1

Title of group has lower "z-index" than the connector lines

As per title, the connector lines are on top of the group names. In view of readability it would be nice if the title would be on top of th…

Started by Menno Deij - van Rijswijk

0 May 9, 2014

Rule based ordering of selecting objects

Hi, Im working on a definition which analyzes facade cladding elements and sorts/labels them depending on their dimensions. I.e it goes thr…

Started by Chris bc

2 Jan 21, 2014
Reply by Chris bc

How to use Rhino viewport with selective GH objects

First, I use GH exclusively, with Rhino used only for the viewport. I would like to have different "view" definitions that would only disp…

Started by Norm Sash

4 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by Norm Sash

problem with group

I create a group of the similar panel, such as with a range of 0.5% of one panel of any. However, in each group, it is not permitted to sha…

Started by Joongha Park

0 Jul 25, 2013

Group of boxes

Hi Everyone  I'm having a trouble because I'm using cellular automata, and i need to group the result of boxes into smaller groups of 5, 9…

Started by Luis Mendez

0 May 18, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service