Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'grid' (210)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Attractors; Extrusions

I need some help. I`m new on gh and I`m trying to make a 3D graph. I have a srf, witch is a profile of a site i`m studying. I want to distr…

Started by Sarah Wahrhaftig

1 Mar 29, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Grid pinching paths. (HELP)

Hi guys, we're new in this world of parametric design, we explore the grid pinching proprierties and we want to take this video like a refe…

Started by Camilo Herrera

2 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Camilo Herrera

Non-parallel grid on Surface

Hi all, I'm fairly new to Grasshopper and am hitting a road block on a project. This will be very simple for most of you. I have a curved…

Started by Kyle Beck

2 Mar 23, 2016
Reply by Kyle Beck

HELP Specifying a number of Circles to be randomly populate a grid

I need HELP please, I have a grid which is populated with various sizes of circles. I want to be able to set a maximum limit on the number…

Started by Mark Eden

0 Mar 22, 2016

Circle Proximities on Grid with Specific Radius Distances

Hi Have a very difficult problem, relating to grids, proximity and distances of circles on the grid. I have up a huge grid of 3x3. (Total…

Started by Mark Eden

5 Mar 22, 2016
Reply by Mark Eden

Increase rows and columns of grid on surface

Hi guys, Thanks in advance. I'm a grasshopper novice who took an Intro to Grasshopper course with Andres Gonzales earlier this month. I am…

Started by Nate T

0 Mar 21, 2016

Region grid

Hi, i'm trying to convert a grid made by polylines into a region. The aim is to remove the intersection lines between horizontal and vertic…

Started by Daniele Zerbi

2 Mar 20, 2016
Reply by Daniele Zerbi

Pipe Rectangular Grid

Does anyone know how to pipe in a Rectangular Shape along a grid of lines? I have tried sweeping. I want the grid to resemble steel I bea…

Started by Mark Eden

1 Mar 17, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Cube Grid

Hellow, i'm a beginer and I want to do a cube grid with different heights each. How can I do this? I have a planar grid of points, am I on…

Started by Guillermo Esparza

4 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Guillermo Esparza

Affect grid spacing. Can I use an image sample? or do I have to use a different method?

Hi there, Is it possible to affect the horizontal spacing of a grid? If so, how? It is for brick wall I've been working on, I have attache…

Started by Marc

2 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Marc

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service