Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'grasshopper' (517)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sending Geometry from Grasshopper to Unity (incl IOS, Android, Mac, Linux...etc) in realtime (almost).

I've been experimenting with the way how to send the geometry generated in Grasshopper to external application such as Unity "as it is" so…

Started by Junichiro Horikawa

4 Feb 2, 2018
Reply by Mahmoud Meligy

Grasshopper VB Tutorial - Conway's Game of Life

Hi This is a Grasshopper VB scripting tutorial on implementation of Conway's Game of Life in a 3d environment.  This is just an experimenta…

Started by Jalil Aziminia

6 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by Stepan Sukiasyan

Responsive Facades

Hello all, What I want to do is a responsive facade. In which according to the radiation incident on the facade would indicate if there wi…

Started by Libner Melo

1 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Amir Soltani

Translate 3D points into UV coordinate

Hello all, I'm new on grasshopper ... I need to translate a 3D points into UV coordinate to evaluate my surface. I searched a lot trying to…

Started by Libner Melo

2 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Joseph Oster

Nearby points in curves

Hello, I would like to know how it would be possible for a program with many curves to move the vertices close to a specific tolerance, for…

Started by javier martinez

2 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by javier martinez

Eliminate slider values before feeding to Galapagos

Hi, I have a parametric tower where I am using Galapagos to optimise the weight of the structure. karamba3D is also connected as FEA engin…

Started by Balazs Kisfali

3 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by Balazs Kisfali

find the closest point

hey! i am trying to find the close points to the curves that im using, i mean, if there is a point that its distance from each curve is sma…

Started by Hanan Tanasra

3 Nov 7, 2017
Reply by Hanan Tanasra

Drape/ Gravity using Kangaroo

Hi People, I have a question regarding dropping a surface using gravity and draping it on other geometry.  Below are images trying to exp…

Started by jonofernandes

8 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by merececarri

Python script works in rhino but not works in ghpython

I'm a starter in both python and grasshopper. I'm trying to make this pattern in ghpython. The script runs well in rhino and can generate m…

Started by Zihao Fang

0 Oct 28, 2017

Raise warning when baking geometry

A few of my Python scripted components are unable to bake geometry, so I'd like to temporarily put in an error message for when a user trie…

Started by Bianchi Dy

0 Oct 26, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service