Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'geometry' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Public Overrides Function CastFrom(source As LIST OF WHATEVER) As Boolean

I'm writing a custom class/goo/parameter and I would like to cast list of objects to one object of mine. Which means I would like my param…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

3 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

Help! Orientate perp frames

Hello  /Help!/ I'm new to grasshopper and i need to orientate al the succesive plans of my geometry so that they would follow a spiral, alw…

Started by CDM

3 Oct 25, 2015
Reply by CDM

Morph geometry onto a non-othogonal surface

Hi everyone, I am trying to morph a geometry (yellow curves) comprised in a rectangular surface onto a new surface which has non-linear edg…

Started by Lorenzo Mirante

7 Sep 8, 2015
Reply by Lorenzo Mirante

Incrementally scaled geometry

Hi guys, I'm currently working on a "V" structure for a project, and I want it to incrementally scale its size along a curve. Wat I did was…

Started by Salvador Gabriel

30 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by Joseph Oster

Building a segmented arc.

Hey everyone!I cant seem to build a particular structure in GH.I'm trying to make an adjustable segmented arc. The arc is to be build betwe…

Started by Stepan Drunks

5 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by Nik Willmore

Modelling a Pavilion using Grasshopper with various thicknesses of laths and supports

Hello All, I am a Masters student of Architecture and I just got introduced to Rhino and grasshopper. I have an assignment to model the at…

Started by Joanna Sadler

2 May 7, 2015
Reply by Joanna Sadler

How do you randomize rotation on custom grid???

Hi all, I'm trying to randomize the rotation pattern on a custom shaped grid that responds to an attractor curve. ScreenHunter_07%20Apr.%…

Started by Alejandro Biguria

0 Apr 8, 2015

Gravitational Centroid of a Voronoi Structure

Hi everyone! Im having problem solving this problem. Im using a voronoi structure to make a molde and use it to make a voronoid wall like t…

Started by manuelvpardo

2 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by manuelvpardo

17 x 2-dimensional symmetry groups

I am interested in developing a set of components to deal with WallPaper symmetry groups; Has anyone done this or something similar?  I hav…

Started by Jelly

1 Nov 5, 2014
Reply by Jason Marks

Clusters + Geometry Pipeline

I can´t get geometry pipeline to function inside a cluster.  Anyone else had this issue? Would be really beneficial for workflow. //fr

Started by Frans Magnusson

1 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by User

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service