Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'geometry' (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Geometrical, triangle spiral, visual illusion

Hi guys! I really want to make this visual illusion on a ceramic plate. Could you maybe help me with the script?  You can see the effect I…

Started by Georgina Kozlowska

0 May 10, 2016

Hi guys! I really want to make this visual illusion on a ceramic plate. Could you maybe help me with the script?  You can see the effect I…

0 May 10, 2016

0 May 10, 2016

Second order interaction or advanced trigonometry.

Hi, all.I'm struggling to solve a problem here, it's not actually about GH, but about how to "think" about the solution.I'm working on reci…

Started by Miguel Villegas

2 May 6, 2016
Reply by Miguel Villegas

Q:How to Transform Geometry & Maintain Volume

Hey fellow grasshoppers, I have a specific question about creating a parametric model which makes it possible to transform its geometry an…

Started by Alexis.Ierides

0 Mar 23, 2016

proximity network

hi all, I need to connect a point and a group of geometries with their closest one and generate a network of proximity. the rules I nee…

Started by Rabbit

8 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

Simplex / Perlin noise to generate flowing geometry

I have recently been captivated by this type of geometry (Seen in attached picture, and youtube link here: flowing bench link)  And have…

Started by Nick ODonnell

0 Feb 22, 2016

force field from areas/surfaces

hi all, I've been trying to deal with a problem and I don't know if it's possible in grasshopper to create a force field from geometries..…

Started by Rabbit

10 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by Rabbit

orient one object to multipile positions

Hello,  I have a basic question about orienting an object. I need to orient my brep to align it with my surfaces. Anyone have an idea about…

Started by mhana

2 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Nenov Ivo

packing circles

Hello, I had some research about how can we pack circles in a shape. I am trying to pack circles in a shape using Knagoroo. Any idea on ho…

Started by Florino Ita

9 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Florino Ita

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service