Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'galapagos' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Forms distribution on a sheet using Galapagos

I'm working on a definition that try to use Galapagos to optimize the distrubution of different forms on a sheet (e.g. for a laser cut).The…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

2 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Paolo Cappelletto

Quad tree area optimization

Not sure what can it be usefull for.... but looks cool while optimizing :D (try to maximize and minimize area with galapagos)

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

1 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Riccardo Bovo

Tangent to Surface at Point, with some help from Galapagos

Dear everyone. I'm trying to get Galapagos to align the endbit of my curved/twisted surface so that it matches the location of a point AND…

Started by Mårten Nettelbladt

8 Jan 17, 2011
Reply by Mårten Nettelbladt

Optimised Lasercutting Layouts using Galapagos

Hi, To get my head around Galapagos and using evolutionary algorithms to solve problems, I tried using it to optimise layouts for lasercutt…

Started by Adam Holloway

3 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Nick Tyrer

Grasshopper Solution Counter or Galapagos Generation # output

Hi All, I'm currently trying to use Finches: Local Code to export generations of galapagos solutions.   I can use the fitness value(rounded…

Started by Kris Hammerberg

1 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Kris Hammerberg

Galapagos constrain multivariable expresion result

Which is the way to be absolutely accurate using galapagos to solve this issues, in order to get the desired result?

Started by Doctor No

2 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Doctor No

Proportion Slice solution finder :) - my first galapagos project

Hi there,  This is my solution finder, hope you like it. It finds how to cut freeform planar surface (or circle or whatever) with curve to…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

0 Dec 3, 2010

Galapagos to find shortest path

Hey all,I am trying to use galapagos to adjust the integer inputs of items to create lines who's length falls within a certain range. It se…

Started by Nels Long

4 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Nels Long

Mesh "Gaps" Occlusion

Hey all,I'm working on a definition that uses Galapagos to optimize the solar shading from a distribution of projected modules on a surface…

Started by Kris Hammerberg

4 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Kris Hammerberg

Galapagos - how random are the results?

Hi! I'm doing some tests with Galapagos to understand better how it works, and I discovered a bit more about how random the solutions are…

Started by Filippo Ferraris

0 Nov 6, 2010

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service