Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'galapagos' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Galapagos and Kangaroo

Hey guys,   I have been testing shell form finding through kangaroo. Now I have created a pattern of circles which i want to use as an exte…

Started by Natasa

0 Oct 26, 2011

galapagos: genome weight

hey guys! is there a way to give the genomes different weights in evolution? i tried to multiply or divide them. but i was wondering if the…

Started by madmax

5 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by madmax

Galapagos Bug?

Hi!   I'm getting an Error Message when using Galapagos in the new version 0.8.0051 Does anyone know why I'm experiencing this failure?   I…

Started by Carlos Bañón

2 Sep 13, 2011
Reply by Carlos Bañón

SOLVED: Grasshopper 0.8.0051 Galapagos Error

Hi,   I've upgraded to GH 0.8.0051 (and using Rhino 5.0 x64) I'm getting the following error window when I run a galapagos definition.  

Started by Nick

2 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Nick

Two Opposite Fitness Values For Galapagos ?

Hi Guys,   I am trying to minimize the shadow area in winter and maximize it in summer. I have plugged the following function (Summer Shado…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

0 Sep 6, 2011

Galapagos "multiple fitnesses" best workaround

Hi all,   I've been experimenting with finding a best possible working method to allow Galapagos to fulfill multiple requirements; in my (b…

Started by Niels

6 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by William Lopez Campo

Slider with only two data??

Hi everyone, I'm trying to make a galapagos file and connect it with one SLIDER that I do not know if it is possible to get!! The question…

Started by Chichizola10

7 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Pieter Segeren

galapagos example

i want to use galapagos to modify heigth and diameter of a cilinder in order to achieve specific volume, this file crashes everytime, what…

Started by dvdrbls

2 Jun 21, 2011
Reply by dvdrbls

Galapagos 1st gen randomness constraint

Hi everyone   I noticed that the values set in the sliders when you start galapagos are used as part of the first generation.  Two consider…

Started by Frane Zilic

2 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Frane Zilic

Slower in 8.09 than in 8.07

Hi David   Again with Galapagos...Just as the title says. I tried the same file in 8.07 and in 8.09 and it is significantly slower in the l…

Started by Frane Zilic

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Frane Zilic

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service