Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'form' (39)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Open Form window from component

I want to open a Form window when doubleclicking my component. With the following code I managed to to that, but then if I close the form b…

Started by Lorenzo Greco

1 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Custom GUI - how to do this?

I recently saw this video below, where what I think is custom GUI is shown inside a grasshopper component. I would be interested in some hi…

Started by Menno Deij - van Rijswijk

1 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Finding shortest curves using Galapagos

Hi to all, I'm having some issues with a GH definition, which basically consists on finding the shortest set of curves whle maintaining a r…

Started by Luciano Brina

1 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by Jacek Jaskólski

'joint' (and other) scripting contract help

hi all, i am in need of someone that has demonstrated some mastery with GH that can run  some of the "joint" scripts that are available as…

Started by Jonathan Chertok

0 Apr 13, 2014

Manipulating Curves for Building Form

Hello I'm working on generating a building given a set of frequency curves (picture 1). I want to use grasshopper to manipulate these curv…

Started by Cody Wilson

0 Apr 10, 2014

Grid shell form finding

Hey everyone, I am trying to digitize the physical model I have made for form finding shell in order to be able to compare them with real…

Started by Natasa

5 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by Qingpeng LI

Musical Instrument Form Finding in Grasshopper?

Has anyone ever used Grasshopper for musical instrument form finding? In particular, I'm interested in novel xylophone form finding techniq…

Started by Mark Loomis

5 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Mark Loomis

Wind/cfd change form

Hi all! I am trying to create a building which form optimizes due to wind forces. I have done research with geco and kangaroo but i Canno…

Started by Henk

4 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Henk

Some natural form modeling

Hello grasshopper community. I'm new here and need your prompt. Can you please share your thoughts, how things like this could be made. I c…

Started by Golub Anastasiia

0 Nov 25, 2013

Is there a way to keep a windows form on top of GH and Rhino?

Like the title says, my windows form, that I show with a custom component, disappears behind GH canvas and even behind Rhino windows, when…

Started by Hans Hubers

2 May 30, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service