Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'facade' (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3D VORONOI

Hey, guys! I`m new to grasshopper and I`m experimenting codes for facades in a school project. I`ve been desperately searching the interne…

Started by irina mohora

2 May 14, 2012
Reply by irina mohora

PARAMETRIC FACADE

Hi everyone! I'm trying to created a parametric facade but I can't make the holes in my surface!! PLEASE HELP!

Started by Lissette Chapa Garza

3 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by idPlaNo

facade_honeycomb_panelling help pls

Salut, I modelled a facade with T-splines. now I want to put a structure over it, as a new cover. Preferable honeycomb, else if possible or…

Started by Sebastian L.

10 Jan 21, 2012
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

deform triangle grid

Hey, another question about triangles. The attached files show a triangulated grid. I want to deform it randomly in the XY direction, maybe…

Started by Sebastian L.

4 Jan 9, 2012
Reply by Sebastian L.

attractor points, divide length

hello i am working on a definition that takes a curve and divides it and the distance between division points gets smaller the closer it is…

Started by KRANIERI

2 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by Tudor Cosmatu

Facade scale HELP! plz...

Created a working diagrid curve attractor however I am having serious problems with the scale as you can see in the attached files.  It wor…

Started by Mike Krause

0 Dec 6, 2011

Voronoi on mesh/ surface

Dear All I have now managed to generate a voronoi pattern on a morphed surface with the help of previous voronoi related posts... the thing…

Started by anchel

2 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Adam Fenton

Trying to create a semi random facade with triangles and imagesampler.

Hi everybody, I have a challenge here. I'm trying to create a facade that would have triangle shaped holes and a lid that's folded out (see…

Started by Joonas Saaranen

11 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Joonas Saaranen

Random Dispatched Louvers Problem

i'm working on a facade which consist of movable louvers .. louvers acting like windows .. i'm trying to make random preview but it i've fa…

Started by Muhammad Nabeel Ahmed

0 May 24, 2011

Giving surfaces thickness to make solid objects. Help?

Hello everybody,   Can someone please assist me in amending/changing the DEF Curvyfacade.ghx to allow for thickness (depth) to be added (in…

Started by holly go-lightly

2 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by holly go-lightly

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service