Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'extrusion' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to extrude a srf normal to each point?

Hi everyone... Im nearly totally new to gh, and there are lots of things i dont even know how to do.. The question is.. if i have a non pla…

Started by Avo Sanchez

4 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Avo Sanchez

Surface normals / extrusion curves

Dear forum,  I have a question. I have a curve which serves as a ground plane for an extruded box (see attachment). When I extrude the cur…

Started by jkanters

10 Jun 10, 2013
Reply by Faberyayo

Creating Lightweight Extrusions

Hi everyone, in Rhino 5 it's now possible to create lightweight extrusions. I'm trying to get familiar with its inner workings and couldn't…

Started by Martin Manegold

1 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

lofting with multiple curve params

hello, New to grasshopper and trying to loft. I have a sense that i need to use data trees and graph or flatten, but everything I try does…

Started by Ihi Lani

1 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Ihi Lani

Baking/rendering issue curved steps

Guys, please help. After baking my model made of long curved steps, I try to render it but the result is awful, as you can see, even if the…

Started by Gstei

2 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Gstei

Attractor Point to Voronoi Extrusion HEIGHT to POINT

Is there a way to create an attractor point to the Voronoi Extrusion Height? I have the base vornoi curve extruding upward to a point (MOVE…

Started by SamI

3 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by fernando molas garcia

normal extrusion

Hello FriendI'm working with a component created. and what I try to do is create a surface that has the extrusion direction of a normal vec…

Started by fernando molas garcia

2 Nov 22, 2011
Reply by fernando molas garcia

Safdie Habitat 67 study

Is ExtrudeSurfaceAlongCurve available in Grasshopper?   I would like to able to extrude a typical composite wall section (with various laye…

Started by Martin Hedin

1 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

duplicated text tag (+ multiple extrusion point)

I'm trying to number my points for hole placement in my tubes. But there are duplicated points at adjoining surfaces. How do I remove them?…

Started by Ruby

23 Apr 27, 2011
Reply by Dimitri Nikitin

switching extrusion direction.

Ive been working on a script, it basically divides a surface into different sections, and then extrudes this sections and converts them to…

Started by javier duran

1 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Riccardo La Magna

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service