Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'error' (151)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kangaroo 'Index out of range' Error

Hi. I'm trying to simply use the origami script in Kangaroo but when I go to run it I get and 'Index out of range' error. I deconstructed…

Started by Katie Meier

0 Apr 5, 2017

GDI problem

Hi all,  I was just trying to contatenate some text together when this happened  followed by this I was wondering if someone knows how I…

Started by Ying Xu

3 Mar 31, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Kangaroo

Hello!! I just installed the latest kangaroo version on my MAC. I keep getting this error for the solvers : "1. Solution exception:Method…

Started by ibrahim muasher

6 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by ibrahim muasher

Truncated octahedron

Hi! I am getting plenty of errors in this definition:  unknown variable encountered: rxd (on the rotAx) data conversion failed from text t…

Started by Leonoor Leus

10 Mar 27, 2017
Reply by Laurent DELRIEU

Error when using custom parameter class

I saw other posts about similar errors but could not solve the problem. When I use a custom parameter class in my c# component, I get an er…

Started by Ranjeeth Mahankali

13 Mar 19, 2017
Reply by Ranjeeth Mahankali

An error occured in the display pipeline @...

A colleague ran across this message when trying to create an extremely large amount of random points (100,000,000).  We're going a differen…

Started by Michael Riggin

0 Mar 14, 2017

stream data in recursive loop

HelloI'm trying to make a counter reset when it reaches its maximum.But i cant put a recursive loop to get to know when the maximum is reac…

Started by daniel assayag

4 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by joel

User object component not editable, icon changed to road hazard icon

Has anyone had a user component become uneditable and the icon of the component changed to the image below? Would appreciate any help. See…

Started by Rudolf le Roux

2 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Rudolf le Roux

No LOFT..!

Hi, im trying to loft two lines. The loft is simple and the component does not show any errors, yet I cannot find any surface being formed.…

Started by Athul Raj

2 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Athul Raj

OFFSET ERROR : data conversion fail from brep to surface

I'm following a youtube tutorial for grashopper on making a parametric shape, and for some reason I keep getting the error when it comes to…

Started by carolina ordonez

1 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Kalin Ngo

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service