Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'display' (53)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fonts are too large on Grasshopper components

Hi all, I'm having a display issue with Grasshopper, when I work on my company workstation laptop. I'm not sure whether this issue comes w…

Started by Dongyeop Lee

2 Feb 26, 2017
Reply by Dongyeop Lee

Missing component graphics - all icons, labels, and wire nubs not displaying?

Hi Grasshopper Community, Components entered into the Grasshopper viewport are missing all identifying graphics - icons, text labels, and…

Started by Kalin Ngo

0 Feb 16, 2017

Does anyone know how I would find the total length of all the Extrusions in this model?

Hi all, I am having trouble finding the total length of the extrusions in this model. Pretty sure I did not make this the most efficient wa…

Started by Kitae Kim

2 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Kitae Kim

Breps display problem, possibly a gh bug.

Hi! I've recently been experimenting some problems with the visualization of this breps, it seems like a bug but I am not sure. I have been…

Started by Leon Fernandez

3 Jun 27, 2016
Reply by Leon Fernandez

Help greatly appreciated! I'm using 'curve proximity' to draw lines, and the length of the lines to choose which is displayed

Hi all, Currently I have a file with terrain contour lines in which I'm finding the closest points between curves and using them to draw li…

Started by Alex S

2 Apr 18, 2016
Reply by Alex S

Orbit/pan Multiple Viewports

Does anyone know a way to orbit/pan two Viewports simultaneously? I am hoping to have different layers on in each Viewport, so that I can c…

Started by Juney Lee

2 Mar 14, 2016
Reply by Matt Gaydon

Wrong display of breps

Hello, I have a definition with mainly GHPython components using the rhinoscriptsyntax library. Often the polysurfaces are displayed comp…

Started by Max Marschall

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by Max Marschall

Mesh and point visible in Ladybug

Hey guys I have just started with ladybug and fount out that the red lines of the mesh as well as the dot appear in the display making it v…

Started by Luis E. Lopez

2 Oct 18, 2015
Reply by Luis E. Lopez

Creating custom display graphs for grasshopper canvas

Hi guys I want to create my own custom graphs that will update automatically as the data that is entered is updated just like the graphs y…

Started by Anton Szilasi

3 Dec 23, 2014
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Creating custom display graphs for grasshopper canvas

Hi guys I want to create my own custom graphs that will update automatically as the data that is entered is updated just like the graphs y…

Started by Anton Szilasi

0 Dec 20, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service