Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'diagrid' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sorting / Selecting points on a diagrid

All, I am still working through the creation of a diagrid for a wood gridshell, and could use some of the collective wisdom of the discuss…

Started by Gregory D Thomson

15 Jun 27, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Problem with RSlits with a diagrid wrapping a surface (curve on surface)

Hello Grasshopper community! My first post here. I´m a web developer just starting with Rhino/Grasshopper but completely amazed by these p…

Started by Bruno Fenzl

0 Jun 23, 2015

diagrid laths, sweeping curves along curves

I am working on a definition for generating gridshells and lattice structures for my students and have come across a sticking point. The fo…

Started by Gregory D Thomson

0 May 22, 2015

Diagrid Tower Project

Hello Everyone , i am new here and need some advice / help with part of a project since  I am new to Grasshopper. I need to generate a par…

Started by Christoph

1 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Christoph

creating openings in a diagrid

Hellos everyone!  I could not find many discussions in regards to what I am looking for. I am pretty new to grasshopper and am trying to c…

Started by Eva Lai

9 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by Eva Lai

Subtract a paneling area with a surface/curve in Grasshopper?

Hello all, I am trying to create a diagrid framework over a trimmed circular cylinder.  I have figured out how to get the diagrid pattern…

Started by Steve

13 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Steve

Equal triangles distribution on non-planar surface (diagrid)?

Hi guys, I intended to create equal triangles distribution (diagrid) on non-planar surface with GH. I've been tried it with paneling plugin…

Started by Boogey

4 Sep 20, 2014
Reply by Boogey

Mapping regular (equal) diagrid panels for a freeform surface

Hi I'm new to this forum and still a novice in grasshopper. 1. I have a freeform surface which I hope to map equal sized diagrid panels o…

Started by shwok

3 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Damon

Irregular Diagrid

Hi Guys,   I have been using Giulo's definition to make diagrids and was wondering if anyone knew how to do uneven/irregular diagrids?   Ma…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

8 Apr 23, 2014
Reply by aaronbass

how can I create metaball like surfaces?

I'm tring to crerate a diagrid for a metaball shaped building. I know it is not possible to create a solid or a surface metaball but is the…

Started by SIMON ESCABI SANTOS

6 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service