Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curves' (223)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Extruding surfaces v Lofting curves

Hi Attached is a definition where I have generated a simple box girder section by the use of mirroring achieving a surface with the aim of…

Started by Kenyon Graham

3 Jan 14, 2017
Reply by peter fotiadis

Filling the gap / Create solid between 2 curved surfaces

Hi all,I am fairly new to Grasshopper and I ran into this issue while I'm exploring design alternatives for my uni's project. As seen in th…

Started by Siok

0 Jan 9, 2017

From Curves to solids?

hello is it possible to capture solid surfaces out of curved drawing? please see attached files. thank you for advise. Ana

Started by Ana Sidorova

0 Nov 29, 2016

surfaces or closed curves from lines that share borders

I'm trying to create a closed curve around the border of some spaces divided by lines, to basically "outline" the spaces. below is an e…

Started by steve

1 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Philipp Siedler

Lofting trouble

Hi all, I've been having some real trouble with lofting some closed planar polylines, the intention is to loft each pair of lines but they…

Started by Laurens

2 Nov 28, 2016
Reply by Laurens

Stretch Pattern on Surface

Hi folks, i got a problem to understand how the guys did the stretching pattern like for Museo Soumaya. I tried to connect the vertical cu…

Started by Hendrik

0 Oct 28, 2016

Fillet of two overlaping non-planar circles.

Hey guys,  Iam struggling with an issue how to make simple pattern on bended surface which could behave similar than metaballs. I made pat…

Started by Martin Babic

3 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

Reaction diffusion - getting curves (path) for my robot ?

Hello, I use the reaction diffusion definition from laurent delrieu, and i would like to get the curves of the bottom (for the first idea)…

Started by ludo

2 Oct 20, 2016
Reply by rebecca

Unroll Surface and Breps

The Unroller script  has been reworked from scratch. And is a lot more reliable with Brep input. As well the placement of the unrolled surf…

Started by Florian Frank

41 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Alexia Ch

Grasshopper - Vorronoi HELP

Hi I'm trying to do the pipes trhough vorronoi but I can not trim them or where they are joined to have a nice clean edge can someone help…

Started by Alexia Ch

6 Oct 13, 2016
Reply by Hyungsoo Kim

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service