Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curved' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Curved Folding

Hi,  I have been looking for some tutorial that can explain how curved folding can be achieved in kangaroo. I have seen few examples by Tom…

Started by hassan.orion

1 Jan 28, 2015
Reply by Ethan

Irregular divisions on curved surfaces.

I would like to take a semi-sphere and subdivide it. And then, in each subdivision to add circles. But i don't know how to create irreg…

Started by Kalil Sarraff

0 Oct 29, 2014

Voronoi on complex surface

Hello, I´ve been trying to make a voronoi pattern on the backrest of a chair but for some reason the voronoi command does not recognize th…

Started by Jon Robin

1 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

get the perimeter of a curved brep that has been flattened

Hey, all! So i have this flattened brep and i want to get it's perimeter path, problem is there are no edges there, just the creases…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

10 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Edmund Harriss

Image sampler on a curved surface

Hi there, I am pretty new with grasshopper and I am facing a little trouble with it. I am working on a facade with image sampler but I'd l…

Started by mirka

15 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Michael Pryor

Creating Waves using Attractors

Hello everyone.  I'm working on a hill landscape inspired by Maya Lin's Wave Field. What I intend to create though is a more random hilly…

Started by Freeda Jane Madius

6 May 17, 2014
Reply by Freeda Jane Madius

Curved and Broken Paper Fold

Hello- as a newcomer to kangaroo I have a challenge for an experienced user: I'm trying to model a form created by creasing a square piece…

Started by MS

3 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by JS

Airstream interior - faceting help

I am working on a project designing the interior of a 1966/67 airstream. The design premise explores the use of facets to give the interior…

Started by Amanda Gann

1 Dec 4, 2013
Reply by Sebastien

VORONOI DENSITY ON CURVED SURFACE

Hi, I am working on a definition that will create voronoi on a curved surface such that the voronoi will be less dense in planar part of th…

Started by Arjun Uppal

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Yoann Mescam (Systemiq)

Need to standardized an irregular surface in order to BUILD IT!

Hi to everyone! I have a major challenge: I´ve come up with this nice idea, of making a curved green roof for an institutional building. T…

Started by Trinidad Guz

1 Jan 14, 2013
Reply by Trinidad Guz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service