Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'curvature' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

divide surface for paneling

this is 21m tall building. i need to divide each strips based on curvature for easy cheap manufacturing. please suggest some idea.

Started by s s solomon

0 Sep 18, 2015

Point Distribution based on Surface Curvature???

Hello All,   I am attempting to cull/remove and/or distribute points along a surface based on the curvature of said surface. I have generat…

Started by Ron Shvartsman

3 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Kellan Shanahan

Is there a way to make "Fair Curve" available in Grasshopper?

Hey Folks, I was wondering if there is a way to implement fair curve (removal of curvature variations) into grasshopper in a way that I can…

Started by Max Eschenbach

2 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Max Eschenbach

Double/single curvature test

Hi Is there a way to have grasshopper test (by component or script) if a surface is single or double curved?  Best Jacob 

Started by Jacob Riiber

8 Nov 6, 2014
Reply by Peter Kluck

Curve Distortion by Projected curve

Hi all, I searched the forum looking for a simple answer for a question that might look so: There are contour lines upon a geometry, and…

Started by Andre Romitelli

4 Oct 2, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Radius of multiple curves

Hi guys, I'm trying to get the radius of multiple curves at a certain point. I used the curvature tool, but for 't' I can't use the desire…

Started by Rob

3 Jul 10, 2014
Reply by Rob

Component:interpolate t curve

if i know 3 points, and the curvature of the start and end points,how can I get the tangent vector at these two points, and use the three p…

Started by qiushi

6 Nov 26, 2013
Reply by Marcus Strube

Problems: Curvature Graphic on Surface using iso curve.

Hi,  I used python script to create a component, which can draw curvature graphic, because I want its outputs.  I did some research from [u…

Started by Gene Kao

2 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Gene Kao

Surface Problem

Hello everyone, I have three surfaces (in grey) and I'd live to make them unique, or at least, creat a fourth surface to connect them. I'v…

Started by SAULO MACEDO

7 Nov 7, 2013
Reply by Pedro de Azambuja Varela

Assessing Curves: Curvature (and Other Related Components)

I'm trying to assess a closed curve, and I'm running into issues. I would like to move the curve in the Z direction a defined amount depen…

Started by Stephen Maher

2 May 17, 2013
Reply by Stephen Maher

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service