Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'cull' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remove first element of a list

Good evening! Very simple question here:  I would like to remove the first element of a list of multiple untrimmed surfaces. I succeeded a…

Started by Étienne Scully

1 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by David Rutten

Cull points by distance

Hello everyone, I'm struggling with an issue in gh, that shouldn't be that difficult.  I divided the curves by distance, and want to cull…

Started by gabriela

2 Nov 14, 2016
Reply by gabriela

Delete Curves using Points

Hello, Here is a definition that populates a sufaces with points and then triangulate the points using Proximity component. I would have w…

Started by daniel assayag

4 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by daniel assayag

Cull Pattern Problem

Hi Everybody, I am trying to control a pattern as attached by an x-direction slider and an y-direction slider to increase / decrease the n…

Started by Findie

5 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Findie

cull every branch apart from the 4th branch.

Hi There I am new to grasshopper. I am trying to delete every tree branch apart from every 4th branch. I have made this work but it i have…

Started by Braiden Sanders

2 May 2, 2016
Reply by Braiden Sanders

Remove "Cull Random" Items from Original List?

So I have a list and I am using the cull random component. Now I want to take those random items and remove them from the original list as…

Started by JS

4 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Jacob Evans

double_surface

Hi to everybody! I find one problem to cull this overlapping surfaces.. when I replace the items in the list I need a method to insert the…

Started by Formotopia

2 Feb 12, 2016
Reply by Formotopia

replace mesh faces

Hi guys, this is my first tread but I think you really may help me. I think is an easy problem but I really can't solve it. I have sorted c…

Started by LorenzoPCM

0 Feb 9, 2016

A study on analysing views - how remove certain points/lines from a collection

Dear All, I am a novice in Grasshopper and am using it in my course to carry out an analysis of views. Using 'sphere', 'subdivision' and c…

Started by KC

3 Dec 30, 2015
Reply by KC

Grouping cull pattern

Hi, In general, I am trying to create a pattern like below. My plan was to make the points of the cull pattern on the top curve into mult…

Started by anycia lee

3 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by anycia lee

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by