Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'components' (56)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Python component taking longer to execute with each subsequent execution

Hey, I wrote a simple script in the python component to project a bunch of curves onto a brep using the ghpythonlib.parallel feature. The…

Started by Lawrence Yun

6 Dec 11, 2014
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Simple way to visualize the grasshopper components and scheme definitions in "basic style" (?)

I was wondering if there's a simple way (or application/plugin) to visualize the grasshopper components and scheme definitions like this "b…

Started by Luciano

1 Oct 23, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Irregular polygons along axis

I'm generating a system in which irregular polygons are placed along and axis, each of these polygons have components on their edges. I'm l…

Started by Carolina Wundes

0 Oct 18, 2014

Rhino 5 upgrade. blank ghRhino components

I just upgraded to Rhino 5 sr 0.  I installed grasshopper and can access my files fine but my code inside grRhino components is gone.     

Started by Jake Hebbert

5 Sep 29, 2014
Reply by Jingyi Li

What are these components?

I'm very new to Grasshopper so things are very slow for me at the moment, and I don't know most components. I think I know what the first…

Started by Alex S

1 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by nikos tzar

What are these components?

I'm very new to Grasshopper so things are very slow for me at the moment, and I don't know most components. I think I know what the first…

Started by Alex S

1 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Alex S

Guide to creating custom grasshopper 0.6.X components

People might find this useful.  Please do let me know if you find any errors or omissions.Best regards,Ben SitlerNote: on 2/4 at 13:00 I up…

Started by Ben Sitler

70 Aug 28, 2014
Reply by Omar Helmy

Wish - Wire No Fade

It would be helpful if when a component is selected that the wire would NOT fade from green to grey.  In larger definitions, I regularly hi…

Started by Stan Carroll

5 May 10, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

How to rotate every second object after placing them on the curve using Hframe?

Hello, I'm trying to create a wall system from intersecting components. I got the components arranged in the row following the curve using…

Started by eva

7 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by eva

HOMOGRAPH* : Planar Homographies in Grasshopper

I would like to introduce Homograph* , a simple component to perform 2D Homographies! ( It should be part of Rhino transforms but... ) It c…

Started by Carlos Bañón

0 Apr 1, 2014

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service