Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'component' (155)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Add title to TextItem on right-click GH component

Hello everyone, I'm adding some TextBoxes in a GH component via. var a = GH_DocumentObject.Menu_AppendTextItem(menu, "0.4", null, txt_C…

Started by Lorenzo Greco

1 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Displaying text with location based on points using Python Scripted Components

Hi everyone, I'd like to display text (as in floating text, not text dots) whose 'anchor'/location is based on a point, similar to the .gh…

Started by Bianchi Dy

4 Sep 26, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

problem with write down data in "panel" component

Hi, i don't know how i have to write down data to obtain the same result as in the example. If some one know the answer, can he/she make a…

Started by Dawid Koliński

1 Sep 16, 2017
Reply by Dawid Koliński

Does Rhino implement its own Global Assembly Cache for DLLs?

I created a Rhino  plugin that referenced another DLL. Later I created a GH component referencing another version of the DLL. At runtime…

Started by Mihai Pruna

6 Aug 21, 2017
Reply by Goswin

Creating a custom GH component that removes the geometry when Preview is not enabled, but retains the geometry when baked

I'm creating a custom component that should theoretically add/remove geometry depending on the state of Preview (True/False). So far I've f…

Started by Bianchi Dy

2 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Bianchi Dy

GH_Structure access on Custom Component

Hi all I have a tricky problem about GH_Structure. I've created my custom type GH_ITest inheriting GH_Goo interface. After that I've implem…

Started by Paolo Cappelletto

6 Jun 27, 2017
Reply by Andrew Heumann

How to use *.ghcluster files to import clusters

Hi (from France), Clusters are a great functionnality (beta for the moment). I know how to make a cluster, to export a cluster to a file (l…

Started by SIRJEAN

3 Jun 6, 2017
Reply by NaamaGal

finding a component

hi guys, im trying to find this component for a while now, and i couldnt find it in the component list, it seems to have something to do…

Started by Yu Tung

1 May 31, 2017
Reply by Yu Tung

Fix an attribute of a component

Hi, How can I fix attribute of a component. Please see photo below. every time I open grasshopper I should select the attribute manually. I…

Started by Manoo Ard

3 May 20, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Component with identical inputs applied multiple times yields slightly different results.

Hey guys  I created this component which generates a ridged hyperbolic surface from 4 points. When I apply this component to multiple set…

Started by Erick Vernon-Galindo

0 Apr 18, 2017

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service