Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'closest' (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wish - Brep Closest Point with output plane

hello,I wondered why on the component Brep Closest Point does not have an output plane. Might be something like the picture? I think it wou…

Started by Daniel González Abalde

12 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

pick all cells closest to eachother without beeing neighbors or sharing the same neighbors

Hello guys, im a little confused and dont get it how i can make a list with cells which are the closest to eachother withouht beeing neighb…

Started by Andreas Schiffer

22 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

Selecting 2nd closest point and create line...

I’m stuck in grasshopper again (surprise surprise!) Please bear in mind I'm new to grasshopper...   ...I have extracted the midpoints of…

Started by Matthew J Mouncey

2 May 6, 2014
Reply by Matthew J Mouncey

Cull by Distance from Point

Hi all, I am attempting to use attractor points to remove bricks from a parametric system. The idea is that any brick within a certain di…

Started by Brandon Pietras

0 Apr 22, 2014

Curve Perpendicular Points

This might be an incredibly simple one. Im looking to find all the perpendicular points on a curve from a given test point in a vb componen…

Started by David Mans

10 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

Closest Points without Duplicates

Hi,     In my file (which is attached), I am trying to get the length of lines and the radius of spheres based on the distance from the ce…

Started by Austen Hesler

2 Jan 26, 2014
Reply by Austen Hesler

Find the curves whose 2 end points coincide with an sorted group of points.

Hi all How can I find the curves whose TWO end points coincide with a sorted group of points. I started evaluating the closest points with…

Started by Erick Vásquez

3 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Erick Vásquez

closest point culling

Hi everybody! I'm trying to write a vb component that, given a bunch of points, and an integer, finds, in the the bunch, the two closest po…

Started by Matteo Falduto

2 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

crv cp component C# translation

Hello, I know it's a really silly question, but...how can I translate the crv cp component (closest point on a curve) in C#? I found the Cl…

Started by Andrea Polato

4 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

DIVA / Surface Analysis Point values / List selection

All, I'm attempting to use Diva's surface analysis to drive a set of facade geometry. At this point DIVA is giving me nice, clean analysis…

Started by J. Pyeatt

0 Aug 7, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service