Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'class' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the best way to manage Lists on Custom Classes

I have a list of a custom class (panels) and each instance has a list of parts (another custom class). I want to add some parts to that lis…

Started by Matthew Breau

3 Jun 16, 2017
Reply by Matthew Breau

problem with python classes

Hi, I have kinda weird problem which probably will have a simple answer: I'm trying to create a freeform gridshell structure and for the d…

Started by Matti Pirinen

6 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Anders Holden Deleuran

Custom classes & copying objects (C#)

Following on from a previous discussions - still getting my bearings around C# modules & their limitations within GH... I'm passing a…

Started by Daniel Fink

5 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Daniel Fink

Get data from input parameters in public class

Hi, I'm trying to use an input set of points within a public class, but every time I call it, it says "Type 'obstacles' not defined", even…

Started by Grant Mile

5 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Grant Mile

Error 80040154 using ghexcel plugin

Hello everyone, I have a problem i can't seem to be able to fix on my own. While using the ghexcel plugin in grasshopper, which allows to…

Started by Julia Jouffroy

1 Dec 1, 2016
Reply by Julia Jouffroy

Unroll Surface and Breps

The Unroller script  has been reworked from scratch. And is a lot more reliable with Brep input. As well the placement of the unrolled surf…

Started by Florian Frank

41 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Alexia Ch

Class variables

Hi All, I'm developing a custom component that has one input and one output. I've added a couple of options to the menu items list (when yo…

Started by Charles Portelli

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Charles Portelli

ghPython - communication between two modules through classes

Goodmorning everyone, I'm challenging a strange problem in ghPython. 1. There are two python component that communicate. 2. The first one's…

Started by Eduardo

5 May 19, 2015
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Disposing custom classes/parameters

I have 2 custom parameters handling 2 custom classes. The first class, lets call it MotherClass stores the other one inside (let's call the…

Started by Mateusz Zwierzycki

2 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Internalizing and writing/reading custom class parameter

Hi, I have created a custom class MyItem for a parameter and I would like to be able to internalize and save the instances in a parameter.…

Started by Kaiko Kivi

6 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Steve Lewis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service