Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'center' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do I count <null> values?

I dont know if this is a dumb question but here it goes: I have a tree of list with coordinates and the have a varying number of <null&…

Started by Michiel Spaapen

2 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by Michiel Spaapen

Find center points in a intersected grid

Hi guys, I'm trying to find all the center points of the grid enclosed by a polyline. However some center points within the polyline are no…

Started by J[D]

10 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by RWNB

Polar angling rectangular surfaces to a face their normal to a set point (Please help..!)

Hi, I am trying to model this in Rhino. I am new to grasshopper but I believe this can be done simply. There are so many rectangles and a…

Started by Chansoo Byeon

3 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

divide surface

Hello Everyone, I am trying to simply divide this surface by a certain length. It´s almost ok, but i need the division to start from the c…

Started by rik

4 Sep 4, 2012
Reply by Dedackelzucht

Cull edge points of a grid

Hi,every one. I want to choose the point except the edge of grid.   I performed reference of a past article, but cannot read data. http://w…

Started by Masashi Uemura

6 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Masashi Uemura

Box z-axis length when using Center Box

Hello, I am trying to obtain boxes of length equal to curves along which boxes are distributed. Somehow boxes are of double length.   Don't…

Started by Maciek Ziolkowski

1 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

Inside + Dispatch Combo not working

I recently set up a definition where I am using the inside + dispatch function to test for points in a BRep (in thise case several center b…

Started by Lauren Gilchrest

0 Nov 3, 2010

get center component

Hi! Does anybody know... 1) what component can I use in GH to find the center of a rectangular surface.? 2) if there´s a way to draw a ci…

Started by Federico Escobar Salas

1 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Manuel

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service