Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'branches' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper should match multiple input trees more intelligently

I'm dividing up two surfaces into UV coordinates and using the coordinates to draw curves on the surfaces. I put the two surfaces into a gr…

Started by Andy Edwards

24 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by phillip

re-order branches...I think?

I'm a newb to how trees/branches/paths work, so please bear with me.  With my current configuration (see attached image), lofting all of th…

Started by John

2 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Manuel

Select branches with a Boolean pattern...

Hi guys, I was wondering how to retrieve a list of index (branches) selecting them with a boolean pattern... just like "true, false" (as y…

Started by Marco Caprani

3 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by Marco Caprani

combine branches

hi all, i have a problem. is it possible to combine lists by chosing only the true values. i have 88 branches filled with 1344 numbers. at…

Started by abeloner

0 Dec 20, 2011

Managing branches / dividing curves

Hello everyone, Im new using Grasshopper, I was wondering if someone could help me.I created 2 circles from the same center , the first one…

Started by Joan tarragon

3 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Joan tarragon

Changing the number of datatree branches by a parameter...?

Hi,   does any one know how to make a list of paths?I suppose there´s a way how to make F(x) component throw out strings like this {0;0;0}…

Started by Šimon Prokop

2 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Šimon Prokop

Managing branches and creating polylines

Hello all, I thought this was going to be a very simple task but now I'm stumped.   I have these profiles that I'm attempting to connect wi…

Started by Brian Harms

7 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Brian Harms

Manipulation path and branches

Hi I have a path tree structure {A;B} What I want is to flatten all the A path's in {A;B} so I dont get all the different B branches. See e…

Started by Stigvg

5 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by Danny Boyes

subdividing in branches from list of points C#

Hi all.I'm working on a scripted c# component for subdividing a list of points, with defined numerical values, into branches according by t…

Started by Andrea Polato

10 Dec 4, 2010
Reply by Andrea Polato

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service