Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'branch' (93)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Adding Branches

In rhino, I am trying to select several sets of multiple surfaces.  I want to put each set of surfaces on a different branch of the tree.  …

Started by Stan Carroll

19 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Holger

String to path conversion

As always I am missing some secret magic something somewhere, I have been trying to recreate khabazi's jaquard weave in grasshopper, and ev…

Started by anchel

3 Mar 11, 2011
Reply by anchel

Data Trees in VB

If I have an irregular DataTree like: {0;0},{0;1} {1;0} {2;0},{2;1},{2;2} ... going into a VB component is there a convenient way to find…

Started by trevor.patt

2 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by trevor.patt

Sub List without first and last branch

Hello,   Would anyone know how to make a SubSet (Sub list) without the first and last branch? I tried in the attached file without success.…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Dec 6, 2010
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Tree: To highlight a single branch and its subbranch from a "Param Viewer"

Hi, when having an amount of points organized in a tree hierarchy (branches and sub-branches and so on), how could one draw a polyline join…

Started by Daniel Dominguez

2 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Daniel Dominguez

Something to say...

HI fellows, I agree that the concept of Null Item is very very useful ,but i cant see the same thing for Empty Branch. I am confused when…

Started by Alpha222

6 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Alpha222

Merge Branches (?)

I have split a list using dispatch, performed a few actions on one of the dispatched lists, and am now trying to merge the two back togethe…

Started by John Dolci

4 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by John Dolci

Cull a path

Could be that I'm totally overlooking something, but I can't seem to find a Cull Path function (or a remove branch). Or is it possible to r…

Started by Roel van de Straat

2 Dec 20, 2009
Reply by Roel van de Straat

duplicate branch??

I'm stuck trying to duplicate the tree branches. Based on a tree with two branches and would like to obtain another 5 branches by repeating…

Started by Marina Rocarols

8 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by Marina Rocarols

tree manipulation feature requests

I would like to suggest several components that would make working with trees easier. I'm currently trying to create a three-dimensional gr…

Started by Andy Edwards

1 Nov 3, 2009
Reply by Andy Edwards

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service