Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'boolean' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Conditional Statement to Choose Between Two Lists

If I have two lists of data is it possible to use a boolean toggle to switch between using one list over the other as the input for another…

Started by Steven T. Putt

3 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by ng5 Alex

Solid Union fails with some piped lines

So I am trying to create some patterns from lines and need to use Solid Union and Solid Intersection and both seem to fail with some breps…

Started by Armin Seltz

6 Oct 29, 2015
Reply by Armin Seltz

Bug: Solid Intersection deletes elements completely enveloped

There is a bug in GH, where if you use a Solid Intersection with several elements (A) in one set, then all the elements that are completely…

Started by Armin Seltz

5 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by Daniel González Abalde

Surface intersections

Hi everyone.I have a problem intersecting surfaces with each other. The problem is that i have to define two surface groups to intersect. B…

Started by Eugen Afanasjev

3 Sep 23, 2015
Reply by RhinoProf- Rhino Gh Online Tutor

Assign number to true or false

Hi everyone,   How do we assign a number to "true" or "false".   Say : true = 1 and false = 0?   I saw this somewhere in the forum but I ca…

Started by Ben

5 Aug 28, 2015
Reply by Stephen Maher

Testing two lists of numbers for similarity

Hello everyone.I'm trying to weed out the naked vertices of a mesh from a sublist of vertices that I have taken from that mesh that contain…

Started by Eike Maas

2 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Eike Maas

Window focus and boolean button, C#

To David and the Development team, I don't know if this is of interest but I've noticed an odd behavior with the boolean button when used…

Started by Tree

4 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by Tree

Boolean Difference Fail

Grasshopper (and Rhino) newbie here! I have a cylinder, wrapped with an array of torus rings, and I want to subtract one from the other (t…

Started by JK

7 May 28, 2015
Reply by JK

Multiple mesh boolean.

Hi everybody! If I have some meshes and I want to use them to subtract from a single mesh, what can I do? Like: (((A-B)-C)-D)-E = final wan…

Started by Riccardo Majewski

1 May 21, 2015
Reply by Pieter Segeren

trigger integer

Hi all, Does anyone know how to trigger an integer? Basically i was a switch (the trigger) to increase an integer (for item index) by 1..…

Started by ian mann

2 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by ian mann

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service