Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'boolean' (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trouble with Trimmed Surface

Hello everyone, First post here! Been using Rhino for several years, but Grasshopper on and off for the past few months. I'm working on an…

Started by Carlos E. Serrano

0 Oct 20, 2016

Data Dam on/off switch

Hi everyone! I have been looking for this information around in the different discussions but I haven't found the solution I am looking for…

Started by Emanuele

6 Oct 18, 2016
Reply by Martin Siegrist

Solid Intersection not cutting, "Boolean intersection set is empty"

Not sure why the solid intersection isn't working for my last grasshopper definition with a regular grid. It works with all of the other on…

Started by Kitae Kim

1 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Andy Watts

Trimming Multiple Objects

So I'm wondering if the following is even possible: I'm trying to split a list of curves or surfaces in grasshopper by having the largest…

Started by Justin

13 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Ethan Gross

9 square and 16 square pattern generator

Hello! So in architecture, we have the 9 square diagram, and the 16 square diagram. If we imagine any number of these squares colored eith…

Started by Kevin Finch

1 May 25, 2016
Reply by Andrew Heumann

overlapping planer curve, how can i rebuild to one curve

hi there mighty hoppers i have curves, planar curves. which are sometimes overlapping, due to the intersection of plane and Brep. my brep i…

Started by AJ

4 May 25, 2016
Reply by AJ

_CurveBoolean in code

I need to make a border between two separate curves. One self intersects about 100 times (and its supposed to), the other is simply to crea…

Started by Andy VanMater

10 May 20, 2016
Reply by michael luczak

"Automated" boolean toggle changes

Hello everyone, I have a MD slider (connected to a vector and a point) and i would like that the boolean toggle sets to "True" everytime th…

Started by Balthazar Auguste-Dormeuil

3 May 12, 2016
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Matrix Boolean operation

Hi all, I have been searching a similar post for some time now with no success - do point me to a direction if I've missed it. Boolean togg…

Started by Konstantinos Voulpiotis

7 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Gate AND bug (True + Nodata = True?)

Just found an odd little bug, or at least something unexpected when using the Gate AND component. It appears that if one of the inputs is T…

Started by Armin Seltz

2 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Armin Seltz

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service