Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'beginner' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP!!!! Change direction/axis of cull pattern

I am new to Grass Hopper today. I am trying to create a brick wall... Does anyone know how to change the direction or axis of true/false…

Started by marcus

2 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Matthew Law

New to grasshopper

Hi guys,   I am new to grasshopper, I have watched quite a lot of starter tutorials but haven't really advanced my skills far along. I thin…

Started by Tom Benson

3 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Tom Benson

Curve on surface

I have a problem (I'm still a beginner) I have a surface on which I would like to make an offset on the surface of a curve so that it exten…

Started by Luciano

7 Oct 4, 2014
Reply by Luciano

Creating multiple surfaces from lines

Hi there I am pretty new to grasshopper. I work as a structural engineer so I don't use it that often. I have a frame that will have some…

Started by Ruben Wood

1 May 2, 2014
Reply by David Rutten

how can i draw multiple zigzags between 4 different point series

first of all sorry for my english from the beginning. i am going to try my best to explain my problem.i need to draw the thing in the attac…

Started by şekil mimar

5 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by şekil mimar

Rose Curve - order for interpolating points

Hello Grasshoppers, I am a beginner, and am trying to create a "rose curve" using a series of points. I cannot get an interpolated curve t…

Started by David Graham

4 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by JS

anti funicular surface example for beginners

Hey! Just started using Kangaroo to make some anti-funicular surfaces and I thought an easy to understand exercise would probably come in…

Started by Andrei Raducanu

0 Jun 4, 2013

value conversion

hello all,   Probably pretty simple but I cannot find the answer. I'd like to know, is here anyway to take a unitary value like "distance",…

Started by Leland

2 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Extreme Beginner Question - Separating... Layers?

I'm a complete newcomer to Grasshopper so I have very little know-how on what I'm doing.This is probably a really simple problem, but I hav…

Started by Julia P

2 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by TheChosenOne

c# beginner

Hi everybody, I've started the OOP programming basics with C# and I'm learning C# console app as a  beginner. I am also learning the "C# S…

Started by Arash Deilami

2 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by Arash Deilami

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service