Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'attractors' (44)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grid of parallelepipeds with attractors

Hi!  I'm designing a pavilion based on an array of parallelepipeds with "islands" where the density and height of the elements decreases cr…

Started by Guillermo Esparza

3 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Guillermo Esparza

Create a surface out of points moved by attractor points

Hello! I've recently started to work with grasshopper and I'm struggling with (among other things) a creation of an undulating surface out…

Started by Anastasia Livanou

4 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Hexagon Panelling with attractor points

img_0417.jpg Can anyone help me create something like this? Does anyone have any idea how to make something like this where the size of th…

Started by Mark Eden

2 Nov 1, 2016
Reply by Mark Eden

Surface points responsive to an attractor element (circle) through a path with Grasshopper.

Hi guys, I'm kind of new to attractors and how they work. I'm in a situation wherein i need to create a ceiling design using ropes. and I…

Started by Allan Montalla

9 Sep 17, 2016
Reply by Allan Montalla

create the aperture and pattern

hi how to i can rotate the point around the edges of this pattern for create the aperture? in the following how to i can elimination the so…

Started by mehran

0 Jul 7, 2016

Setting heights with points and lines attractors

Hi guys, I'm trying to extrude square surfaces, which have been divided of a long rectangular shape. There are numerous of these rectangula…

Started by btpb3t

6 May 7, 2016
Reply by btpb3t

HELP Multiple Attractor Points to generate domes on surface

I need Help! I have created a surface with responds to attractor points. The problem being the maths isn't doing as I hoped. Currently ev…

Started by Mark Eden

0 Mar 23, 2016

Hexagonal Tessellation on a Trimmed 3D Surface

hello!! I am trying to make a hexagonal tessellation on a trimmed 3D surface, but here is the problem. All hexagons must have the same size…

Started by dimitris skom

105 Feb 19, 2016
Reply by dimitris skom

gradual thickness increase with attractor(s)

Hi! I found this script that allows to gradually increase the thickness of a mesh using a curve as attractor Now, I did this definition w…

Started by Matteo De Paoli

0 Feb 14, 2016

Attractor Curves and Attractor Points with different forces

Hello I am new to GH and I have a problem with my thesis :/ I want to create a surface using attractor Curves and Attractor points while i…

Started by dimitris skom

4 Dec 18, 2015
Reply by dimitris skom

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by