Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'architecture' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dew Point Calculator for Assembly

This is a tool I scripted in grasshopper for my undergraduate architecture students in a building systems course. The tool abstracts a wall…

Started by Naryn Davar

23 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by peter fotiadis

Simulating soft robotics

Hi, Has anyone tried simulating pneumatic soft robotics in grasshopper?  If you have, I'd really appreciate some advice for my Masters proj…

Started by Annabel Monk

9 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by Vincent yeung

Multiple panelling size variation based on text lenght and height

Hi, I am actually desiging a wall (sort of memorial) that is 20m long by 3m height.  I need to feed the wall with 7000 full names (EX; Pasc…

Started by Pascal Gobeil

20 Oct 30, 2015
Reply by martyn hogg

Job Opportunity for advanced grasshopper user (In London)

Thank you for your website and the wonderful help it provides people every day. (I am sorry if this is not the right place to post this me…

Started by sandrino pol

0 Oct 13, 2015

freestanding surface. Mutsuro Sasaki´s sensitivity analysis method

Hello! I'm trying to apply the Sensitivity Analysis Method from Mutsuro Sasaki to a surface.At first some explanation about that metod:Allr…

Started by Alejandro Nieto J

0 Aug 29, 2015

Generative Urban Design: case of study's brainstorm

Hi everybody, this is the first time I add a discussion.I'm working on my M.Arch. thesis, designing a proposal for the "Boston Living With…

Started by Leonardo Roli

1 Dec 15, 2014
Reply by Leonardo Roli

Excel and Grasshopper

Hello, hello I am a real newbie on Grasshopper - but not on architecture designs. Currently I am working in urban planning department in p…

Started by Harald Brynlund-Lima

0 Sep 9, 2014

URGENT!!! brick extrusion according to a surface using srf cp

Hi,Im so glad we have a website where people really help each other. Im coming across a problem, Im making a brick facade and i want to ext…

Started by Montx

3 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Montx

'joint' (and other) scripting contract help

hi all, i am in need of someone that has demonstrated some mastery with GH that can run  some of the "joint" scripts that are available as…

Started by Jonathan Chertok

0 Apr 13, 2014

How to load Elk?

Hi, I'm an architecture student just beginning to learn Rhino/grasshopper. This is a simple question: how do you load the Elk plugin in rh…

Started by Tobias Douglas

5 Feb 1, 2014
Reply by Afshin Ghafoori

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service