Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'VB' (112)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Starting Excel VBA macro from GH using VB Script Component

Hello everyone, I'm currently working on a coupling between GH and Excel. For this i make use of the "ExcelWrite" component to write data…

Started by Patrick Marinus

6 May 14, 2013
Reply by Patrick Marinus

GetDataTree Problem

Hi all,  I want to make a custom component which has a Data Tree input and gives a specific item in a list as an output. It gives me the…

Started by M NICK

6 May 9, 2013
Reply by John Harding

Search in lists

Hy Guys, today I'm working on a VB-Component (in Grasshopper) which can find neighboors in datatrees . The datatree looks like this: {0} 0:…

Started by Alexander Greil

5 Apr 21, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Two Dimensional Array To Datatree

Is there a method to cast a two dimensional array to a datatree "array(A,B) to datatree{A}(B)" without using loops? Thanks

Started by David Mans

1 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Easiest Way to Extrude a surface

Hi to all, today I am having a totaly noob question: what is the easiest way to extrude a surface in VB (Visual Studio). The Extrusion.Cre…

3 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Mostapha Sadeghipour Roudsari

Working with datatree in a Costum Component (VB)

Hi, I'm trying to realize a Component with VB. I'm already have done it with Clusters, but now I want to program it in VB. The Component s…

14 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Alexander Greil

Compile Component from dll

Hi everybody,  I was trying to compile a component that was created using ironpython. I got it compiled into a dll and it works (I tested t…

Started by Zachary Soflin

9 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by Marcel Anis

Bounding Box of Grasshopper Preview

Hy Guys, I'm working on a script which should get the Bounding Box of all Grasshopper Previews. Is this possible without baking ?? And is i…

3 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

simulate the "_FlowAlongSrf" Rhino command

Hello! can you help me in this simulation-task?   How can I simulate the "_FlowAlongSrf" Rhino command in a grasshopper VB component?   The…

Started by Jordiweb

3 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Rémy Maurcot

Maintain Datatree structure in scriptable components

Hi guys, I am just looking is something that can make my life easier (spare me a few lines of code or more importantly avoid debugging for…

Started by Marios Tsiliakos

2 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Marios Tsiliakos

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service