Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Trim' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

About sweep options

Hi, I have a question about "Sweep 1" in Grasshopper. "Sweep 1" has a input "Miter". We can choose "None", "Trim" or "Rotate" in the sect…

Started by RaiN

1 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

Trimming and Extending with the Extend component: Problem

I don't understand why trim and extend don't work with the curves I am using in the definition attached?Can someone please help, and let me…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

4 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by ng5 Alex

Surface trim problem - extra parts created

Hi everybody, I am trying to trim multiple beam surfaces with another surface. When I do this the surface parts of the beams that I want to…

Started by Jasper van Oosterhout

2 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Jasper van Oosterhout

Trim not working reliantly

Hi, I'm trying to work with the trim with region(s) component, but it is just not working reliantly.If you set the sliders in my file to t…

Started by David S.

0 Jul 15, 2014

Trim Solid doesn't seem to work consistantly, wrote a workaround...it there a better way?

Hello, I am just starting out in Grasshopper and am completely baffled by the tree and sublist things.  But I managed to make a gizmo that…

Started by Stephan Park

0 Jun 21, 2014

Brep.Trim(plane, tolerance) produces invalid breps?

Hi! Occasionally the Brep.Trim function produces "broken" Breps if I use it like described below: I have a polyline "pl" (simple and conve…

Started by Tim

0 Dec 19, 2013

Trim Problem

Hello every one! i have a query in reference to this post, http://www.grasshopper3d.com/forum/topics/help-7?commentId=2985220%3AComment%3A9

Started by Umar Jamshaid

0 Sep 1, 2013

Trim Solid Problem

Either I'm being extremely silly, or the trim solid component does not work anymore. In the unlikely event that it's not the former, see at…

Started by John Harding

2 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by John Harding

Trim Problem! please help me

Hello everyone I am just a beginner in GH I need some help to solve a trimming operation I have a grid and I need to cut off the lines of s…

Started by lukdamore

6 May 22, 2013
Reply by lukdamore

Trim Surface

Hello everyone! How can I select just one of the stripes in the surface? Thanks

Started by lukdamore

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by lukdamore

RSS

About

Translate

Search