Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Tree' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Convert Tree Path to Integers..

i want to select the last tree number and convert it into Integers like  if tree path says 0:0:3 i want only last integers i.e. 3 

Started by Pixelkar

2 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by Pixelkar

Python branch path corresponding to GH path

Hi Guys. One thing that has been a little tricky to me for a while: When adding a GH dataTree to a Python component e.g: {0;0} {0;1} {0;2}…

Started by Rasmus Holst

6 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Nico Azel

Data Tree Management

Hello All, In resume, I have list of points with the structure displayed in the left side of the image. But what I need is swap the list to…

Started by cdelab

3 May 18, 2015
Reply by FRiou

C# Datatree

Hi! I have made a recursive tree using C# in grasshopper, see attached image for an idea. What I want is to put the individual branches (l…

Started by Dean

0 May 16, 2015

Splitting Curves at Intersection Points, Selecting bottom halves

I'm unsure of my underlying approach, but my end goal  is to split the catenary curves I've generated connecting from a central vertex poin…

Started by Zack

2 May 15, 2015
Reply by Zack

Intepolate Curve - Data Tree Problem

Hey! I would like to ask You how solve problem that I have. I need to create a curve with is divided by a straight line. I'm working on a p…

Started by Marcin Giedrowicz

7 May 11, 2015
Reply by Marcin Giedrowicz

[Wish] Tree Branch with branch Path x

Hi All, Please look this image: It would be great to have this possibility. Is this possible with other components gh?

Started by Rémy Maurcot

3 Apr 15, 2015
Reply by nikos tzar

Selecting (n) item from each branch

Hi All, I have 16 curves that I divide equally into 10. The resulting tree has 16 branches with 10 items each. I now want to draw a curve…

Started by Oliver Hampel

2 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Oliver Hampel

Remove Straight Lines from List but keep Curves

Is there a way to extract curves from a list, the list comprises of "planar curves" and "Line-Like curves". Ive tried to use a length repor…

Started by Ron Wassmer

4 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Ron Wassmer

Generate multiple trees

Hello, I've succesfully created a tree of all my items. When I try to create multiple (2) trees, the data of these 2 merges into one big…

Started by TVG

11 Sep 12, 2014
Reply by TVG

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service