Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Structure' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foldable Structure

Hi guys! I’m trying to do a deployable structure that fold on itself and can be packed into a cubic box.  I'm facing a problem: when I try…

Started by Kikas Palma

4 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by Kikas Palma

Summer 2014 Update - EXPLODE_BREPS: Grasshopper Resource and Tutorial Website from the UVA School of Architecture

Dripps+Phinney Studio would like announce the Summer 2014 Update of the Grasshopper resource EXPLODE_BREPS from the University of Virginia …

Started by Nick Knodt

0 Jul 31, 2014

Kangaroo Tensile structure facade !! Please Help me !!

I'm trying to make a facade with metal spiders holding tensile structures. The code is based on a square grid. Every cell is a four point…

Started by Nenov Ivo

30 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by Nenov Ivo

Modular Unfolding Structure

Hi Everybody! I had an idea about modelling a unfolding structure in grasshopper consisting of single elements of three sticks, connected a…

Started by Heva Erunter

0 Apr 15, 2014

Pairing sets of data between components

In this example I have two surfaces and two sets of curves which have been projected onto their corresponding surfaces (left and right). If…

Started by Bret Vanderhyden

2 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Bret Vanderhyden

Brep/Plane help

Im trying to create a rib structure along this surface. My plan is to use Divide length to crontrol the distance between planes and then us…

Started by Sean Hurley

2 Aug 1, 2013
Reply by Sean Hurley

EXPLODE_BREPS: Updated Grasshopper Resource and Tutorial Website from the UVA School of Architecture

Dripps+Phinney Studio would like announce the recent renovation and expansion of the site EXPLODE_BREPS from the University of Virginia Sch…

Started by Nick Knodt

2 Jul 29, 2013
Reply by Emily Ashby

Structure Free Form Grid Mushroom

i'm kinda new to grasshopper, I've tried to make it manually, but it's impossible (difficulty level : over 9000) So.. I'm trying to make…

Started by Ignatius Christianto P

0 Apr 18, 2013

Labelling exploded items with a seperate parent tree structure.

I am trying to label some exploded items with parent tree structure - even though the items are derived with a sub mask. What I have done:…

Started by Jonathan Sheridan

8 Jan 9, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Sheridan

Triangle form

Hello everybody!   I am working on structure which is developed from simple triangle. Triangles are connected in coins (in 90° angle) in di…

Started by Petr

2 Dec 2, 2011
Reply by Petr

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service