Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Split' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Choose between two curves

Hi, i should choose through a number slider one curve of these to extrude, someone could help me?

Started by overcraft

19 May 31, 2012
Reply by Michael Pryor

Trim 2 Breps

Hi,   I looking for a simple function to trim 2 breps against each other.   Basically, I want to split the green cylinder(smaller) with the…

Started by kermin chok

8 May 18, 2012
Reply by Taylour

Split curves with rectangle and keep what is inside ?

Hi guys,   Would you know how to split a list of curves using a rectangle and keep only the segments which are inside the rectangle ?   Che…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Split closed polyline

Hi,   I am trying to split closed polylines at their corners to get some kind of control over their edges (smoothing, rebuilding etc.). The…

Started by Hrvoje Petrovic

9 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Hrvoje Petrovic

Open Brep split

Hi,   I am having a problem splitting some Open Breps. I know this is not possible directly, but i am right now doing it like this, and it…

Started by Esben Clausen Nørgaard

1 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Esben Clausen Nørgaard

split polyarc at curvature change

Hi everyone,   I'm working on a bridge project which the general form is based on a polyarc. Basically, I'd like to split the polyarc based…

Started by Ben

2 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Ben

Splitting a list with a integer check...

Is there a way to split a list into two on the basis of a provided integer... list items greater than the integer separate from the ones sm…

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

12 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Khizer Ishtiaq

Split surface using curve Legacy script

Hi guys,This useful script which splits a srf using a crv works fine using the legacy script but not with the new VB component. Would anyon…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

8 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Suryansh Chandra

Divided surface selection

Was wondering if anyone had any ideas how to select surfaces from one that has been split up to create a pattern? For example, a surface sp…

Started by David Lister

7 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by irem sönmez

Split surfaces

Hello, Is there such thing in GH as a command which splits in its intersections with other surfaces? I have a plane (srf) which gets inte…

Started by Laga 13

0 Aug 13, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service