Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Split' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Remove Straight Lines from List but keep Curves

Is there a way to extract curves from a list, the list comprises of "planar curves" and "Line-Like curves". Ive tried to use a length repor…

Started by Ron Wassmer

4 Feb 20, 2015
Reply by Ron Wassmer

Split Circle at Intersection Points

Hi, I need to split a circle at points that I have already found on the curve so that I can evaluate and find the midpoint of the individu…

Started by Austin Griffis

1 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Leonardo Nuevo Arenas

Smaller Areas to be Joined Bigger Ones.

Hi everyone, Im having trouble with a solution. After splitting a surface with number of lines. i want areas smaller  than a given number…

Started by Veysel Acikel

4 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Veysel Acikel

Split Surface with curves (a final redo)

Well... ...after searching here I've sampled all the available (legacy and new) ways to split a surface (i.e. brep) with curve(s) via some…

Started by peter fotiadis

2 May 19, 2014
Reply by peter fotiadis

Equivalent GH Component to the Rhino BooleanSplit Command Available?

The Rhino BooleanSplit command has the nice feature of taking a polysurface (solid) and dividing it into several parts using a surface. In…

Started by MkMrA2

5 Nov 28, 2013
Reply by Marcus Strube

delete surfaces which are on the outside of a BREP

Hello, I'm trying to delete surfaces which are on the outside of a box. The surfaces are split with the help of 4 planes and the Brep plane…

Started by Luc

3 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Luc

Splitting Surface big problem

Hello everyoneI am GH beginner, I am studying by my self and I always check this forum. I need you help: My problem is that I have to split…

Started by lukdamore

3 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by lukdamore

Splitting Breps

Hi,  I am trying to split breps which consist of several curved surfaces joined together. The grasshopper 'split brep' component works wel…

Started by Rob May

1 May 20, 2013
Reply by Rob May

Trim Surfaces

Hi Guys, I have a problem with trimming surfaces. I wanna trim thinner surface with thicker. can everyone help me

Started by hamid abhari

2 Mar 3, 2013
Reply by hamid abhari

Split closed curve into closed curves

Hi.   I am trying to divide a 2D shape (closed Curve) at a point on its outline (decided by the input side/param) with a result of new clos…

Started by Eirik K

2 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Eirik K

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service