Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Split' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GH Explode Curve does not work like the Rhino explode

Hello, GH Explode Curve does not work like the Rhino explode. GH explodes in too many parts. I tested an alternative with the function Disc…

Started by Bas Goris

12 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by Bas Goris

Lofting back 2 curves made from split tree data

HI i've been trying to loft/connect "curves' that i've made from perpendicular frames. I split the data using Split Tree component and was…

Started by Alli Affandi

17 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Justin Park

Split BREP with Curve

Hi guys, I was wondering if a polysurface could be split with a curve? I have tried the new split surface component but it doesn't seem to…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

8 May 22, 2016
Reply by Mohamed Naeim

Brep Split with multiple planes does not work

Hi, I have a problem with Brep splitting. Resulting in (nicely) two Breps when using one cutting plane. The result of more than one cuttin…

Started by Bas Goris

0 May 17, 2016

Split Surface with Curves - problem with edge distortion

After splitting a surface, the edges are distorted. See the after splitting surface (JPG file - left image).  The vertical edges aren't as…

Started by William Dunn

2 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by William Dunn

Normal vector to list of surfaces

Hello, i'm still trying to figure out how grasshopper works and have meet a problem. I have a surface that has been split using som plans,…

Started by Kristian Mortensen

2 Jan 7, 2016
Reply by Joseph Oster

Mesh Split/Difference Errors

Hey Guys: Here's the problem, when I use the mesh difference component between a mesh sphere and another mesh I often see this sort of fray…

Started by Oliver Brossmann

0 Oct 14, 2015

Split and PointInSurface

Hello, I am new to python. My task is to split a surfaces with curves. To check surface inside a defined space and extract only those surf…

Started by Ezhil Vignesh

6 Jul 1, 2015
Reply by Ezhil Vignesh

Splitting Curves at Intersection Points, Selecting bottom halves

I'm unsure of my underlying approach, but my end goal  is to split the catenary curves I've generated connecting from a central vertex poin…

Started by Zack

2 May 15, 2015
Reply by Zack

Split curve by two list of points problem

Hi I am fairly new to grasshopper, and have a problem with splitting these curves from two sets of points. Can anyone tell me what i am doi…

Started by Jens Johansen

2 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by Jens Johansen

RSS

About

Translate

Search

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service