Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Script' (19)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Script functions component Contains(x,"Planar")

Hey I am having a problem with the script functions component F(X), i want to make a function which give out planar curves from line-like.…

Started by Jesper Hildebrandt Andersen

10 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Matthew Owens

Converting RhinoScript to VB Script (Convert Text to Geometry)

Hello, I would like to request some assistance in converting the following RhinoScript written by Dale Fugier into a VB Script in Grasshopp…

Started by Kyung Joon Chung

2 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Chan

VB - check if a ByRef variable is declared?

Does Anyone know to test is  a component's ByRef variable is Defined/declared - i.e an Output variable?  and as a bonus, declare one from…

Started by Guy Snover

8 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by David Rutten

Declaring Global Variables to VBScript

Is there a way to declare global variables to the VBScript button in grasshopper? Or we just have to use argument to call all the variables…

Started by Khizer Ishtiaq

7 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Khizer Ishtiaq

RDK Script to automate rendering graduation rings

I'm looking to create a scripting to automatically Render class rings. Assigning official names to solids, surfaces and gems so that the sc…

Started by Jorge Humberto Sanchez Trujillo

1 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Giulio Piacentino

Script editor for Grasshopper

Hey Everyone!Is there a script editor for scripting in Grasshopper? My tutor mentioned about Monkey Script editor for Rhino, so I was wonde…

Started by Deepthi

8 May 7, 2010
Reply by Mari

VB Component Crash?

Hey everybody, I'm having trouble with grasshopper because whenever I double click on the VB Script Component to edit code rhino and grassh…

Started by Donald Ross Smith

0 Mar 6, 2010

Script Delay

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to control the sequence of GH components being activated. In this example, I have a slider driving some in…

Started by kermin chok

7 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by David Rutten

Debugging Script Exception

Hi, Does anyone have any guidance as to how to start debugging a "Script Exception: Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is of…

Started by kermin chok

2 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Rajaa Issa

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by