Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Parametric' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grasshopper_Rhino with Staad.Pro.

A tool for professional structural analysis & interoperability linking Rhino/Grasshopper with Staad.Pro.ParaStaad, by Heroes Architects…

Started by John C. Saccuan

0 Nov 21, 2015

Connecting Rhinoceros-GH-Ansys Workbench

Hi, Does anyone has a GH script which can generate the Ansys classical input file? I have specific requirements and it'll be useful if I ca…

Started by Sushant Goel

2 Nov 1, 2015
Reply by Sushant Goel

High Performance Computer for GH

Hi all I'm an architect working profesionally with parametric design since many years, and I'm about to renovate my workstation Laptop:  24…

Started by Carlos B.M.

18 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Kim hauer

Brick Wall, Bricks intersection

Hi all, I am trying to apply brick over a lofted closed surface. The bricks collide and this is a problem since it will be constructed by a…

Started by IBRAHIM IBRAHIM

0 May 29, 2015

Brick Wall collision

Hi all, I am trying to apply brick over a lofted closed surface. The bricks collide and this is a problem since it will be constructed by a…

Started by IBRAHIM IBRAHIM

0 May 29, 2015

Form Finding

Hi All,      Sorry this is not directly related to GH, but anyway i though someone here might be able to help. I was looking for resources…

Started by Omar Helmy

15 May 4, 2015
Reply by jorge sainz de aja

【Work in China】Cairo Planning is hiring!

Cairo International Planning is looking for two Parametric designer with grasshopper to join its team. Here is the job details, please subm…

Started by natali lam

0 Jun 29, 2014

Roof similar to the roof generated in Revit

I am trying to make a roof that acts like the roof generated in Revit, means that I can change the angles of each segment and the roof will…

Started by dalec

19 Apr 16, 2014
Reply by dalec

parametric pannel with the definition

Good day, Actually I am new to grasshopper and i would like to do a full parametric roof, I dont know if it is easy to do but actually i ve…

Started by dalec

10 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by dalec

Origami Pattern

Hello, I'm new on forum. I'm an architecture student, and i begin with Rhino and Grasshoper.I search some Help for my parametric project, t…

Started by Rom1

2 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by Rom1

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service