Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Paneling' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Problem with paneling

Hi, i'm new on Grasshopper! I try paneling a Superfice with a double geometry. But i've some problem with one box of the geometry. I'll sho…

Started by Matteods

2 Feb 1, 2013
Reply by Matteods

Paneling Tools into Grasshopper

Paneling Tools + Grasshopper  I am trying to make a Grasshopper model from a Paneling tools model. I am running into these issues: 1)  I…

Started by Zach Hines

12 Jun 7, 2012
Reply by Archieboy

Lunchbox Diamond Panels - Problem with Edge Triangles

Hi, I'm working on a definition using the awesome lunchbox component library but experience some problems with the edge triangles of the "…

Started by zechi

0 Mar 26, 2012

Problem with Curve Intersections on Panels

I'm trying to intersect two lines. Each is on a plane and offset. The problem is that if I have an offset that is smaller than 0.2m it work…

Started by Stephan Hoesemann

0 Jan 4, 2012

Surface Paneling Deviation Angle

Hi All, been struggling trying to detect how much panel deviate from its neighbors (same as in Paneling tools), and use these information…

Started by biboarchitect

8 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by biboarchitect

Vertex join in paneling

Hi, I'd like to have the hexagon panelization on a surfece. I have to understand how to join the vertex of the Brep (or put them with a cus…

Started by Gstei

4 Nov 16, 2011
Reply by Roig

Paneling Tools into Grasshopper - Labeled Surfaces

Hi Rajaa, I was interested in having a component that took labeled Paneling Tools surfaces into Grasshopper. Basically, the component woul…

Started by Zach Hines

2 May 6, 2010
Reply by Zach Hines

VB Surface Pattern Tutorial

How to use the VB.NET component to generate a diamond surface pattern. Sample file attached:

Started by Scott Davidson

1 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Arthur Mamou-Mani

Grasshopper & Paneling Tools

Has anyone tried linking Grasshopper and Paneling Tools successfully? http://en.wiki.mcneel.com/default.aspx/McNeel/PanelingToolsAndGrassh

Started by Andrew Tirta

0 Aug 3, 2009

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service