Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Mesh' (143)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadrangulate Mesh ?

Hi guys,   Would there be a tool to quadrangulate mesh by any chance ?   I was trying to convert a polyline extrusion into a mesh but got t…

Started by Arthur Mamou-Mani

3 Sep 14, 2017
Reply by Ralph Zoontjens

tangency beetween MESH Objects

I must solve this problem> From a pre-exhisting folder, several MESH objects are to be imported and may be available on Rhino screen.…

Started by Raphael Rabell

1 Sep 12, 2017
Reply by Raphael Rabell

Paneling Mesh Surface

Hi, I have a mesh surface that i want to apply panels to. I really like the Morph Component and Bounding box technique but it doesnt work w…

Started by konrad k sobon

6 Sep 11, 2017
Reply by Michael Pryor

Generate Mesh in rhino

Hi I want create a mesh for a structure with a complex design in rhinoceros using some plug-in. The goal is export it to Abaqus to do a st…

Started by Fábio Quintas Cruz

1 Sep 8, 2017
Reply by David Rutten

Flatten piece of relaxed mesh

Hey guys, I have a problem that i'm trying to solve... After Kangaroo has relaxed the shape of my membrane, i'm trying to get it to flatt…

Started by Maxim Broos

3 Aug 31, 2017
Reply by David du Bellier

difficulties with the discretization of a mesh for tensile structure.

i am trying to make a tensile structure with Kangaroo but having a problem with the preparing of the mesh.  1- i am not apple to divide th…

Started by Zadig

2 Aug 17, 2017
Reply by Zadig

Surface to Mesh

Hi,Maybe it is a very basic question, I'm not sure...I want to convert a Surface into a Mesh, but current surface mesh component has only U…

Started by Bekir Topaloğlu

4 Aug 5, 2017
Reply by Bekir Topaloğlu

Missing faces in Mesh from Brep (MeshMachine)

Hey everyone, Anyone else encountered this error while attempting to create an equilateral mesh with Kangaroo 0.099's MeshMachine? 1. Solu…

Started by Tom Ba

2 Jul 22, 2017
Reply by Tom Ba

Closest points connection from Meshes

Hi, I am trying to connect several meshes by connecting the closest points with each other. I have every mesh in one branch. Would there b…

Started by Rick Titulaer

0 Jul 20, 2017

why is the mesh mirror cut tool doing this to my mesh(not a smooth mesh)

why is the mesh mirror cut tool doing this to the resultant mesh? the surfaces used were created in grasshopper involving simply creating p…

Started by Aseem Deuskar

2 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Aseem Deuskar

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service