Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Loft' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loft complex form from curves

Hi everyone, I’m am new on grasshopper and I have some trouble with my loft. Attached is my basic file. I would like to create a surface f…

Started by Chloé.V

2 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Birk Binnard

Lofting back 2 curves made from split tree data

HI i've been trying to loft/connect "curves' that i've made from perpendicular frames. I split the data using Split Tree component and was…

Started by Alli Affandi

17 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Justin Park

Twisting curve / loft issue for Mobius Strip

Hello all I'm currently trying to loft a series of lines along a continuous curve which loops back on itself. I was hoping that if the cur…

Started by Max Alexander

5 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by Max Alexander

I'm not able to call my curve and point in order with Loft or Interpolate Curve

Hello,   I try to generate a volume by drawing cross sections on a 2D canvas, and move those cross section at the right place.   So far I'm…

Started by davohadi

5 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by davohadi

Sections not aligning when lofting a series of different-sized rectangles

Hello, FYI I am using Grasshopper for Rhino 4. I am trying to loft a series of rectangles of different sizes. Even though I chose the "al…

Started by Salameh

2 Apr 3, 2016
Reply by Mateusz Zwierzycki

Polyline, Offset and Loft

Well, I am trying to figure out a solution to this silly problem, but i don´t know how to solve it. I want to draw a polyline (which repre…

Started by Daniel Domenech Muñoz

5 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by Daniel Domenech Muñoz

Diamond surface

i Guys, I have a series of curves which i have lofted together using the arc function. To create the dimond panels from the loft i have t…

Started by rhys lupton

3 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by rhys lupton

Cintas

Hola, Estoy haciendo cintas o costillas sobre un loft estas quedan torcidas y necesito hacerlas en el otro sentido, lo intento rotando los…

Started by Natalia Denisse Alvarerz Lorca

7 Oct 11, 2015
Reply by Natalia Denisse Alvarerz Lorca

Loft Component Problems.

I was working through the following tutorial:  http://designalyze.com/tutorial/fun-graph-mapper but have been having some issues when it c…

Started by MattDC

2 Aug 21, 2015
Reply by MattDC

How to Loft correctly

Hi to all,  I supose it is answered 100 times already, but I really searched the forum and...! :(   I have this vertical line intersecting…

Started by Igor Mitrić Lavovski

15 Jun 12, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service