Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Lists' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using strings to manage lists

I have used strings to separate elements within a list (lines, points) but what I would really like to do is use string components to assig…

Started by Matthew Owens

0 Jan 20, 2012

Lofting Specific Items from a list of curves

I am trying to loft between specific items in this data set. I've got to get the line 0 to loft with every other line 0, and so on for each…

Started by Ivan O'Garro

5 Nov 27, 2011
Reply by Ivan O'Garro

Set Differences

Someone help please!   I've been trying to get the difference between these two sets of point coordinates.   I have 2 lists where list 2 co…

Started by Ivan O'Garro

3 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by Chris Tietjen

Join even lines on different lists

Hello everybody! I hope someone can help me with my problem. I have 3 lists with N elements (lines) each. I would like to Join equivalent e…

Started by Rodrigo Garcia

1 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by David Rutten

Replacing negative values with zero (0)

Hello All,   I have a list with both positive and negative values. I need to replace all the negative values with zero and maintain the ori…

Started by Ahmed ElHusseiny

7 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Ahmed ElHusseiny

Join Lists and Replace by Index / Create boolean pattern by index

Hi there, I want to create a set of boolean patterns with a specific lenght. My input is a set of lists of indices. At the end all Lists sh…

Started by phillip

0 Mar 1, 2011

Step Values For Solar Reactive Panels

Dear friends, I'm searching for the way to classify a list of values in steps, so to adscribe each set of data to a geometrical position.…

Started by UPS ALLAH

0 Aug 16, 2010

Custom Component Reading a List

Hi, Does anyone have a sample code of how to pass a flat list into a Custom VB.net component created in Visual Studio? for example, this d…

Started by kermin chok

8 Jul 28, 2010
Reply by kermin chok

Splitting a List

All data in Explicit History is stored in lists. There are several ways available to get at individual elements in list or to extract sub…

Started by Scott Davidson

1 Jan 24, 2010
Reply by arch. ricardo guillermo liwag

Data trees or nested lists/arrays

Hello all, I have been struggling to filter one array generating another that contains arrays. I have tried to do my homework and even tho…

Started by Guilherme Ressel

8 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by matthias rümmele

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service