Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Lists' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Change Item Index of List to match another List

I'm trying to compare two lists of identical values but with different item indexes.  The "Good List" has the correct order of the items.  …

Started by Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP

4 Dec 25, 2015
Reply by Mark Foxworth AIA, LEED AP

List Point features

Hello, I am new here and this is my first post. I am an industrial designer and I have just started to study Grasshopper. Last week, I inst…

Started by Giacomo Forcina

1 Dec 14, 2015
Reply by David Rutten

If / Else Statement Python

Hi there, I have a Python definition set up below and it is returning null. I must be missing something obvious.. I am trying to get pyth…

Started by Matthew McFetridge

2 Dec 5, 2015
Reply by Matthew McFetridge

Down stand grillage BEF model

Hi I am trying to model a downstand grillage as a BEF on elastic foundations. The attached rhino screen shot shows the downstand members i…

Started by Kenyon Graham

3 Dec 4, 2015
Reply by peter fotiadis

Testing two lists of numbers for similarity

Hello everyone.I'm trying to weed out the naked vertices of a mesh from a sublist of vertices that I have taken from that mesh that contain…

Started by Eike Maas

2 Aug 9, 2015
Reply by Eike Maas

Python: Deconstruct a plane into its component parts

Hello everyone ! I'm completely  new in coding and i'm trying to make an iterative 3D tree with python but i'm blocked here: import rhinos…

Started by Nenov Ivo

14 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Nenov Ivo

Attractor Cube: Meshing, Math Questions, Keeping straight boundary on grid with attractors

Hello World !! After seeing Marios Tsiliakos Ora Ito's like definition i was very inspired. The thing is that i don't like to copy things m…

Started by Nenov Ivo

11 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Pieter Segeren

Challening Overlapping Pattern and Trim

I have a process question dealing with lists and sequencing. In the files attached, I have surface with a pattern.  The squares of the pat…

Started by William Reid

0 May 23, 2014

GH_Structure (List of Lists output)

Hi, This should be a relatively easy question but I can't seem to find guidance in the forum. I'm writing a custom vb.net component that…

Started by kermin chok

3 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by David Rutten

Re-arrange list groups

Hello everybody I wonder of someone may help me with this little problem please. Here's the thing, i have a very very long list of items…

Started by Jose David Pabon

1 Feb 28, 2013
Reply by Michael Pryor

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service