Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Ladybug' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ladybug Mesh Threshold Selector multiple targets could match error

Hi i need a second pair of eyes on the problem:i've run a daylight hour analysis using ladybug and then am using the mesh threshold selecto…

Started by Jeremy Luebker

3 Mar 22, 2017
Reply by Jeremy Luebker

Ladybug PV analysis: TOF issues and general advice

Hi all, I am an amateur user of Rhino/Grasshopper but am beginning to explore its possibilities in my capacity as a sustainability consult…

Started by T Wigg

0 Mar 1, 2017

MicroclimateMap Open Studio Errors

Hi All- I downloaded the attached files from this discussion https://github.com/ladybug-analysis-tools/butterfly/issues/14 My issue is tha…

Started by m_pol

3 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by LAMINE Mohammed

Shadow - Unable to detect imported model from sketchup

Hi everyone, I've just started learning grasshopper on my own. I want to import a model from SketchUp to do shadow analysis. I tried impor…

Started by J.C

1 Dec 15, 2016
Reply by Manuel

Problem with Honeybee Energy+ analysis

Hello everybody, I was trying to study the honeybee plug-in, running analysis of daylight radiation and comfort with a simple cubic geometr…

Started by Alessio Maurizi

0 Nov 19, 2016

Grasshopper. Wind Simulation in a room

Hey! I'm an architecture student from Estonia and recently we got a "Energy Design" project. Students had to pick themselves a topic and i…

Started by Andreas Krigoltoi

0 Oct 19, 2016

Ladybug complex geometric Vector-Based Shadow Study

Hello everybody I´m new here and I´m also new with Grasshopper. I have tried to make a vector based shadow study with the code from Hydra.…

Started by Leonard Kern

0 Oct 12, 2016

Solution exception:No module named Grasshopper

Hi, I am rather new to Grasshopper + Ladybug and am having an issue with Ladybug. I have installed and re-installed Rhino 5, GhPython 0.6.…

Started by Elina Spruza Chizmar

0 Sep 18, 2016

EPW file customization to visualize CO2 concentration in a 3D chart

Hello to everyone. I modified the epw file (see attached file) by inserting the fake CO2  data in the column of the global solar radiation…

Started by Francesco

2 Jun 7, 2016
Reply by Francesco

recursive with Python

How to make recursive process with Python ? I plan to make a loop by connecting Honeybee's componet. The diagram would be like this. I h…

Started by Yohei Kanzaki

19 May 13, 2016
Reply by Yohei Kanzaki

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service