Grasshopper

algorithmic modeling for Rhino

All Discussions Tagged 'Karamba' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Karamba + Galapagos Video Tutorial

Beam Optimization Tutorial [Grasshopper + Karamba + Galapagos] from Christopher Voltl on Vimeo. A tutorial made for university skimming…

Started by Christopher Voltl

0 Apr 24, 2015

Find Closest Vector

I am working on an optimization definition where I use Karamba output. Each mesh face is assigned a value for bending moment stress, and ma…

Started by MICHAEL A LICHT

0 Apr 6, 2015

Structural diagrid or form using Galapagos / Karamba to test load and minimise structure

Hi I am aiming to create a structure that will ultimately support the form located in between 3 surrounding elements. I need to structural…

Started by Ryan Kings

0 Mar 1, 2015

PLEASE HELP!!! Can't analyze structure if using truss elements/strange mode shapes

I am a newbie to Grasshopper and I have a deadline coming in about a week. My problem is that it seems like, from my bizarre mode shape out…

Started by Jared Parker

0 Jan 31, 2015

Karamba+Galapagos eat RAM

I have a problem with optimization of construction. I'm optimize the girder, but galapagos always eat my RAM. I have long worked with Gala…

Started by Slava

2 Dec 22, 2014
Reply by Arend

Mesh Connection Karamba

Hi, question about Karamba. Is it possible use the command "Nearest Neighbors" to connect 2 or more mesh?  I want to connect laths of a gri…

Started by MatteoPedrana

0 Nov 6, 2014

Section forces in Karamba

I am currently working on a "big" 3D Karamba model as part of a school project. What i want to know is, if there is a possibility to see th…

Started by Claus Andersen

0 Oct 13, 2014

Shell stress validation

Hi Karamba-community, Has anybody yet validated the stress results of static simulations with shell elements by analytical calculations or…

Started by Robert Naguschewski

4 Dec 23, 2013
Reply by Karamba3D

Bake geometry from Karamba

Hi Does anybody know if it's possible to bake the geometry from Karamba into Rhino (the geometry with cross sections)?   Thanks in advance…

Started by Claus Nielsen

2 Sep 30, 2013
Reply by Claus Nielsen

Randomly errors in results from Karamba

Hi all I am currently working on a bridge project with the main purpose of finding the optimized shape of the bridge in relation to statics…

Started by Soeren Moeberg

0 Sep 17, 2013

RSS

About

Translate

Search

Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by Scott Davidson.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service